The Howard Webb is a bellend thread

Tooj

I can't believe he watched Van Persie elbow Cabaye from no more than 3 yards away , without any repercussions.

If it was the other way around Sky would have already dispatched a courier to the FA with the video. Pre 10 am in the morning delivery too.

I can't believe he watched Van Persie elbow Cabaye from no more than 3 yards away , without any repercussions.

If it was the other way around Sky would have already dispatched a courier to the FA with the video. Pre 10 am in the morning delivery too.

Too fucking true.

Guest bimpy474

Not Sky, ESPN and Ray Stubbs.

Guest BooBoo

Lets not pretend he was the reason or even the partial reason we lost.

Did you think his refereeing at the Arena was good enough today?

Ah I get it. :lol:

The fucking lot of them are the same man.

Guest bimpy474

The fucking lot of them are the same man.

Of course there not, ESPN won't be seen after next season when they aren't showing the Premiership anymore. At least no more Waddle and Stubbs.

anything like a challenge in ther box- free kick to thier keeper....... pulling our players shirt, or punching one in the face - play on.....Its as plain as fucking day this bloke favours man utd, hes an utter cunt.

His performance today was irritating, fussy and biased heavily towards the visitors. The two linesmen, particularly the Milburn stand one, were just as abject.

We'd already lost the game before he started acting the cunt though, in fairness.

He is an utter disgrace and thinks a few yellow cards from then can hide the fact he does all he can to help them out. Any challenge in their vox from us and he blows for a fowl, RVP throws an elbow he gives fk all, not seen any replays but it looked over the line to me and goals change games.

Guest neesy111

I wasn't.

come off it, if we had scored 4 he would have disallowed all of them. 

Well we did score one which he didn't give.

No, the linesman didn't give it.

:facepalm:

I wasn't.

come off it, if we had scored 4 he would have disallowed all of them. 

Well we did score one which he didn't give.

No, the linesman didn't give it.

:facepalm:

we scored ..........webb  :facepalm:

hes pulling cisses shirt......webb :facepalm:

hes punching cabaye in the face........webb :facepalm:

Man utd are cheating......webb :facepalm:

we tackle....webb  CARD :dance:

Guest firetotheworks

He wasn't the reason we lost at all, in the slightest, but his Man United bias is comically obvious.

There'll be no media fuss about it either and no further punishment.

Why would there be?

It's Manchester United, they're all angels! they never do anything wrong noooo.

He wasn't the reason we lost at all, in the slightest, but his Man United bias is comically obvious.

This.  It was the small calls today, those daft little 50-50s that significantly affect the momentum of one side over the other.  He gave Man Utd every single one of them.