mackems vs Newcastle United - 21/10/12 @ 1.30 pm (Live on Sky)

Jaypee

http://www.nufcfans.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/nufcfans_danny_simpson_steven_fletcher.jpg

:lol:

Is that Kevin Webster behind him btw?

That's not going to look stupid in the slightest if he scores then.

:sadnod:

i wish some fans wouldn't do this s***,  who the f*** carries an a4 bit of paper round on a night out in hope that they see a player :lol: christ

It's not only A4 paper, it's printed A4 paper.

Shola is far more effective coming on with 20-30 mins to go. Plus as someone has mentioned they'll know we've always got our trump card to pull in case of emergency.

4-3-3 please, we looked our most dangerous last season playing like this and in this game we'll need the extra man in midfield.

Shola is far more effective coming on with 20-30 mins to go. Plus as someone has mentioned they'll know we've always got our trump card to pull in case of emergency.

4-3-3 please, we looked our most dangerous last season playing like this and in this game we'll need the extra man in midfield.

Spot on, it has taken us a decade to figure it out like, but he is at his best as an impact sub. He has dicked some teams when coming off the bench in recent seasons.

Had a strange dream where I managed to miss the entire game, but found out it was 0-0 at FT. Would probably take that :lol:

No way I'd take a draw right now. We have to be looking to win this.

I would be content with a draw tbh, its the fear of losing that i cant stand, work with a few mackems as well and i would never hear the end of it.

Win = great

Draw = meh, at least we didn't lose. Depen on 'how' we draw. The 1-1 draw at SJP was very different the 1-1 at sos the year before.

Lose = everyone in the world is a twat and i'm not speaking to anyone for 6 months.

Well summed up.

Guest pintofscottsellers

Win = great

Draw = meh, at least we didn't lose. Depen on 'how' we draw. The 1-1 draw at SJP was very different the 1-1 at sos the year before.

Lose = everyone in the world is a t*** and i'm not speaking to anyone for 6 months.

:lol:

I'd love for once in this fixture if we get a late goal for our players to really wind them up. We're far too polite in this fixture. If HBA scored a last minute winner and then ran the length of the touchline ear cupping it may be the greatest moment in football.

I'd love for once in this fixture if we get a late goal for our players to really wind them up. We're far too polite in this fixture. If HBA scored a last minute winner and then ran the length of the touchline ear cupping it may be the greatest moment in football.

That would be absolutely superb, especially if it was one of his 30 yard screamers :lol: