2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Not a fan of the collar or the dodgy NUFC font but it's pretty uncontroversial I'd say. Doesn't disgust me like the spikes on this years (though apart from the spikes this year's is better).

And Puma have done some quality kits. See the new Uruguay one.

I've sent Puma an email for them to ignore telling them it's shit, we want the Botafogo shirt with red numbering/lettering, no panel on the back and the Uruguay traditional collar.

I've also said that in future they should re-create the 95/96 away shirt, and I have linked them to this thread showing them our disgust at their shirt.

Guest icemanblue

:lol: Of course you did.

The last thing a global brand like Puma want is a militant fans forum on their backs. They will know better than most the power we wield. They only need look at the violent protests from our last home game.

I've sent Puma an email for them to ignore telling them it's shit, we want the Botafogo shirt with red numbering/lettering, no panel on the back and the Uruguay traditional collar.

I've also said that in future they should re-create the 95/96 away shirt, and I have linked them to this thread showing them our disgust at their shirt.

Nice of you to speak on behalf of everyone including myself without a due consultation period. You'll be hearing from my legal team.

Watch your letterbox.

How come someone else on here sends them an email and it's ok, I do it and I get laughed off for doing so?

One voice isn't going to change things but unless you speak up they are just going to keep giving us crap designs. At least I'm actually telling them it's shit instead of sitting on a forum agreeing with everyone it's shit and moaning about it.

Nice of you to speak on behalf of everyone including myself without a due consultation period. You'll be hearing from my legal team.

Watch your letterbox.

Actually I said majority, then linked them to this website so that they can see the views themselves.

Watch your letterbox.

I'm representing Mr Stifler in this case and your accusation that he is speaking on behalf of everyone else without due canvassing or consultation is a clear defamation of his previously clean character.

Watch your letterbox.  :bluestar:

Watch your letterbox.

I'm representing Mr Stifler in this case and your accusation that he is speaking on behalf of everyone else without due canvassing or consultation is a clear defamation of his previously clean character.

:lol: well played sir.

Watch your letterbox.

:lol: well played sir.

Great :lol:  Stiffy owes me 7 billion Stifler pounds then (£12 to you and me)

what a horrendous design that is..

look at the previous leak and the new one..cant understand the black stripes that are somewhat 'halved' because of the blue lines coming down..

absolute pile of garbage that..

BJHyTRaCMAE_zRZ.jpg:large

http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/577/kgrhqzhjeufgktmhbebrptu.jpg

look at the previous leak and the new one..cant understand the black stripes that are somewhat 'halved' because of the blue lines coming down..

There is definitely a big difference between the two tops. The ebay one seems to have switched to a mainly black back, but on top of that, on the hanger shirt, the main seven stripes are still there on the front without being cut off by the blue.

There is definitely a big difference between the two tops. The ebay one seems to have switched to a mainly black back, but on top of that, on the hanger shirt, the main seven stripes are still there on the front without being cut off by the blue.

I know neither are great pics, but the blue bits seem a lighter shade of blue on the 2nd one, too.