2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Really short on the body?

Yeh ive got quite a long torso, so when i lift my arms to do anything, the shirt is halfway up my stomach.

"long torso"

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4085/5041932613_18971e971c_z.jpg

:p

Really short on the body?

Yeh ive got quite a long torso, so when i lift my arms to do anything, the shirt is halfway up my stomach.

"long torso"

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4085/5041932613_18971e971c_z.jpg

:p

Have you been stalking my facebook page?

People will buy any top we bring out tbh.  Just look at the people getting virgin on there top's when the club had that replacement sponsor thing.

People moan but untill we stop buying them its never going to get better

People will buy any top we bring out tbh.  Just look at the people getting virgin on there top's when the club had that replacement sponsor thing.

A petition worked for Everton and other clubs, why not us? Didn't the club say they don't make much money from shirt sales anyway so therefore its irrelevant that people buy them.

A petition worked for Everton and other clubs, why not us? Didn't the club say they don't make much money from shirt sales anyway so therefore its irrelevant that people buy them.

You've answered your own question.

No because they obviously do WANT to keep the fans happy. They aren't going out of their way to piss us off so therefore if enough of us voiced our opinion in a clear way like a petition. It'd be hard for them to ignore it.

No because they obviously do WANT to keep the fans happy. They aren't going out of their way to p*ss us off so therefore if enough of us voiced our opinion in a clear way like a petition. It'd be hard for them to ignore it.

Have you just met our club? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Someone did a mock up of our kit based on the leaked images. So I whacked it into Fifa Pc to see how it looked. Seems basically last seasons but with blue lines all over it and the new collar. Ignore the messed up placement of the numbers on the back and also I did try it out with the back blacked out like on the 2nd leaked version but it looked horrific so I really hope it has the white back instead.

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5363/d3ym.jpg

What's the chances of the white box only being there because it was assumed Virgin would be the sponsor again, and that it won't be there on the final product with the Wonga logo not needing one? Would improve it tenfold.

Also, that NUFC on the back. :anguish:

It wouldn't be so bad if not for the pointless blue pinstripes (Puma always comes out with that shit) and the vast unnecessary break in stripes that the Wonga logo can't even cover. And of course the perennial white border around the badge.

Wish we have a proper kit manufacturer.