2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

95-96 fit isn't so bad tbh. Different story with some of the later away kits with the ridiculous stretch-o-necks.

My most recent purchase will be heading over with my parents when they head over in Sept. I just bought it on the e bay though.

95-96 fit isn't so bad tbh. Different story with some of the later away kits with the ridiculous stretch-o-necks.

My most recent purchase will be heading over with my parents when they head over in Sept. I just bought it on the e bay though.

Does the 95-97 Size S generally fit a man of my height/size? Seems like the S of those days is more like a M today?

Does the 95-97 Size S generally fit a man of my height/size? Seems like the S of those days is more like a M today?

I think you'd be good with either S or M. It isn't THAT big, length wise at least. You may end up showing some midriff with an S.

.....I'll check mine out tonight....

Anthony Marshall ‏@antmarshallNUFC  54s

People complain about having a patch on the back of our home shirts but this is exactly why. #swfc's numbers near-impossible to read. #nufc

Pretty easy to identify your own players, though.

Here's an outlandish idea: use a colour that would make them easy to read.

I think you'd be good with either S or M. It isn't THAT big, length wise at least. You may end up showing some midriff with an S.

.....I'll check mine out tonight....

Thanks, text me if you can remember. I'm considering ordering one tonight.

Yeah I looked at mine and it's a large, and it isn't big at all. I'm thinking the '96 material is probably fairly shrink prone or something. It's just a different material to the ones before & after.

Depends on where you're buying it from, if it's brand new etc, but I'd go M if I was you.

I just bought an 04/05 shirt in a S and it's absolutely massive. :lol:

Now wondering if I can get away with a kids size. :undecided:

I've got a long sleeve S of that, and it fits well.

No logic in this shit at all. I've got a small 1993-1995, Asics style, and its pretty baggy for a S.

Yeah I looked at mine and it's a large, and it isn't big at all. I'm thinking the '96 material is probably fairly shrink prone or something. It's just a different material to the ones before & after.

Depends on where you're buying it from, if it's brand new etc, but I'd go M if I was you.

Cheers - thanks Dan. I'm deciding if I want to spend like a $150ish on geting a classic kit.

If this is to be Puma's last season with us, they should have put out their best effort for us to show potential new clients, what they can pull off. Instead, they showed their true colours, throughout being with us - fucking rank!