2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Just picked up the new shirt today after promising myself I wouldn't bother. It looks much better on but jesus christ they all look like they've been put together by a bunch of blind drunk chimps. I didn't see one which didn't have bits hanging off, shite stitching or the blue lines just randomly going off at an angle

Just picked up the new shirt today after promising myself I wouldn't bother. It looks much better on but jesus christ they all look like they've been put together by a bunch of blind drunk chimps. I didn't see one which didn't have bits hanging off, shite stitching or the blue lines just randomly going off at an angle

So it's shit but you still bought it? Jesus christ...

• 2 weeks later...

Bet they were hoping for an away tie for the League Cup in the 3rd round to 'unveil' it. Most probably they would have wished we played Leeds away rather than home.

They could have done it for Morecambe match but that was a bit close after the home kit release

Guest bimpy474

Gave in and bought the home shirt today, looks better than i thought. Those two large blue lines at the sides are in different places on every shirt, they're just odd.

Guest reefatoon

Gave in and bought the home shirt today, looks better than i thought. Those two large blue lines at the sides are in different places on every shirt, they're just odd.

I don't know, one decent performance and you are chasing Ashley with your money . . . . I thought better of you bonny lad!

Guest bimpy474

I don't know, one decent performance and you are chasing Ashley with your money . . . . I thought better of you bonny lad!

Not fair like :lol:

I've bought every shirt for the last 10 to 12 years and just took my time with this one.

Someone told me today that this is the biggest selling home shirt of all time?

Biggest selling in the last 3 years,

I saw that reported in the paper but I wondered if this is the club being a little economic with the truth.

The shirt went on sale very late - (I think) just a couple of days before the first home game.  There would be a lot of people who would want the shirt for the first game so that would have condensed sales into just a couple of days and maybe that is why it was such a successful launch.  If the shirt had gone on sale a few weeks earlier, the same number of people would have bought the shirt but over a longer period.

I am probably completely wrong but because of the controversy of the sponsor, it is in the club's interest to promote a positive image of the sales.  And the club have learnt to say things that are true but omit key facts which change the overall story.