2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Aside from the Wonga logo I quite like that - but I don't get it? Surely it's not a 3rd kit, cos it's black and white, and if it's a one-off for Sir Bobby's day - why would it not be stripes?

Aside from the Wonga logo I quite like that - but I don't get it? Surely it's not a 3rd kit, cos it's black and white, and if it's a one-off for Sir Bobby's day - why would it not be stripes?

£££

Just another kit to sell; Newcastle United, pioneers of the 4th kit. :pards: Gold badge = 'member's kit' in the past.

Not sure what a 'members kit' is, but the black strip from 11/12 had the gold badge. Was a nice kit that one. In fact, all the kits that season were pretty class.

They've basically just been the home kit with a black and gold badge in the past, but they were EXCLUSIVE to members. :lol:

Top comment on Sammy's Instagram makes a good point, if they'd marketed it as a SBR kit with his foundation on the front instead of Wonga and gave a percentage of the proceeds to them they'd not be able to sell enough.

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/175933230-shola-ameobi-of-newcastle-united-and-aderlan-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QQL9BwCoxNobOzDiZDOLZ1Dlqmafl%2FCTvkg6pF%2F0GmRb5TrOZYD4uJcswtHyt%2FNPiA%3D%3D

That would be so good without that massive blue box.