2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

I won't buy any NUFC shirt while we are associated with loan sharks.

Anyone know if shirt sales are down by any significant number this season compared to last?

I'd be honoured if Liverpool wore this kit.

I'd be honoured if they took our skins and wore them to their title celebration party.

Not sure if honoured.

I'd be honoured if Liverpool wore this kit.

I'd be honoured if they took our skins and wore them to their title celebration party.

Not sure if honoured.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DcYOBWhchFM/UR-igZZ-1FI/AAAAAAAAR0M/y-xhNqfE6mI/s450/Buffalo%2520Bill%252C%2520Silence%2520of%2520the%2520Lambs%2520Pic%252001.gif

Looks like Gouff has been working on his lower body strength

http://i.imgur.com/wYeHcH9.jpg

Do we literally get the cheapest of everything?!

Every other shirt campaign is staged to look immaculate - in this Colo looks like he's had one too many pies :lol:

Club doesnt get it, or more accurately doesnt care. As long as w***a is plastered over them, shirt sales are going to be much lower than preceding seasons.

I've never worn footie tops but have always bought the kids the strip every time a new one comes out. this is the first season i havent and wont until the sponsor changes. know many parents like this.

Even if we'd accepted a sponsor paying slightly less (not that we offered anyone the chance to even match w***a according to Richard Branson) they would have sold a tonne more shirts. may not have been enough to make up the difference but so what.

You miss two points.

1. This season's Wonga shirts sold in record numbers.

2. Wonga are already paying us the lowest shirt sponsorship fee in the Premiership, there is no way we would accept lower.

Club doesnt get it, or more accurately doesnt care. As long as w***a is plastered over them, shirt sales are going to be much lower than preceding seasons.

I've never worn footie tops but have always bought the kids the strip every time a new one comes out. this is the first season i havent and wont until the sponsor changes. know many parents like this.

Even if we'd accepted a sponsor paying slightly less (not that we offered anyone the chance to even match w***a according to Richard Branson) they would have sold a tonne more shirts. may not have been enough to make up the difference but so what.

You miss two points.

1. This season's Wonga shirts sold in record numbers.

2. Wonga are already paying us the lowest shirt sponsorship fee in the Premiership, there is no way we would accept lower.

I can think of one company we would accept lower from...