2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

10 more years of Puma?

No mention of figures or structure though?

I bet Puma are getting a bargain either way though seems especially stupid from our point of view as these deals seem to be worth more and more every time a new contract is signed.

I

Hate how tight the shirt looks on sky, like its painted on.

Its really loose fitting (The punters ones) .

I haven't seen the match authentic ones on sale anywhere. Are they selling them?

10 more years of Puma?

I bet Puma are getting a bargain either way though seems especially stupid from our point of view as these deals seem to be worth more and more every time a new contract is signed.

That's what struck me as well, wouldn't we get far more money over the same period by doing a number of shorter deals?

10 more years of Puma?

That's what struck me as well, wouldn't we get far more money over the same period by doing a number of shorter deals?

I've no idea why we go out of our way to deprive ourselves of commercial revenue.

10 more years of Puma?

I've no idea why we go out of our way to deprive ourselves of commercial revenue.

Really?

Guest Haris Vuckic

Looks like something they should be using to test the numbers rather than kit. I.e green screen.

I hope it's not a kit. :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Looks like something they should be using to test the numbers rather than kit. I.e green screen.

I hope it's not a kit. :lol:

I'd heard ages ago that our 3rd kit would be blue and green.

Oh bugger.

I used to think that 3rd kit from 94 was canny enough but blue and green halves sounds ridiculous. It's a shame we wont be using the members kit really. it's the best kit they've done.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I think last year was the only year wherein which the 'members kit' was a bespoke design - before that the badge was gold but it was still the regular home kit.

Guest Roger Kint

can I say I told you so again?......

You said green and burgundy

also been told our third kit is green and burgundy stripes