2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Shut up and get the joke Kanji :lol:

Shit joke if you had to explain it dude. :lol:

<dave chappelle mouthing "not funny" when mary jane says a bad joke over the phone gif/video>

The new home kit will be launched on Thursday 14th August.

The date for the launch is carefully considered and planned as per the clubs marketing schedule. This date has been chosen as it is the Thursday before our first home game of the season against Manchester City. This helps build up the excitement for the whole week with the kit launch and then the fans coming to St James’ Park for the season opener.

Oh WOW! The careful planning that has gone into that! What a mindblowing strategic carefully planned marketing strategic excitement plan for the fans to create excitement before the first planned strategic careful match. I'm so impressed.

I think this marketing plan is fucking atrocious. See: Every other club's home kit release schedule and reveal for examples of how to properly market and create excitement for a product launch.

I think this marketing plan is fucking atrocious. See: Every other club's home kit release schedule and reveal for examples of how to properly market and create excitement for a product launch.

Step 1: Produce a kit that fans will like, no stripes with spikes, no blue stripes inside the stripes, no very fat and very few stripes.

Hmm, we'll work on everything else once step 1 has been done.

Guest reefatoon

build up the excitement for the whole week?  Who in there right minds get excited about a shit football top going on sale?

The place is going to be fucking buzzing from the 14th as 50,000 fans froth at the gash in pure unadulterated excitement, as the latest Puma/wonga masterpiece is released.  The giggling frenzy will spill over to match day thanks to this orgasmic new release, right up to 3.10pm when we find ourselves 3 - 0 down.  But even an 8 - 0 home drubbing will not wipe the memories of the fantastic cock twitching build up prior to it.  Well done all involved with NUFC you pulled off a master stroke.

Guest Roger Kint

They dont need to market it properly as idiots buy it regardless.

The new home kit will be launched on Thursday 14th August.

The date for the launch is carefully considered and planned as per the clubs marketing schedule. This date has been chosen as it is the Thursday before our first home game of the season against Manchester City. This helps build up the excitement for the whole week with the kit launch and then the fans coming to St James’ Park for the season opener.

:spit:

build up the excitement for the whole week?  Who in there right minds get excited about a s*** football top going on sale?

The place is going to be f***ing buzzing from the 14th as 50,000 fans froth at the gash in pure unadulterated excitement, as the latest Puma/wonga masterpiece is released.  The giggling frenzy will spill over to match day thanks to this orgasmic new release, right up to 3.10pm when we find ourselves 3 - 0 down.  But even an 8 - 0 home drubbing will not wipe the memories of the fantastic cock twitching build up prior to it.  Well done all involved with NUFC you pulled off a master stroke.

:thup: you only missed the part of expansive front foot football with slick passing game orchestrated by a bunch of grafters who will no doubt be 8-0 down the moment the ball is kicked

As a kid it was one of the highlights of the summer holidays.  Good school report meant I got a new Newcastle top bought for me. Wearing it all summer when playing footy with the lads.

But nah, wait until Match Day 1 kicks off and we get a dry humping. 

Absolutely no other team does this?

Is our marketing department trying to be different or just fucking shocking at what they do?  Much like the rest of the club at every level.