2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Of the remaining clubs,

WBA - 11 July

Leicester - 19 July

Hull - unknown

NUFC - 14 August

Although the kit would probably be leaked in a pre-season or reserves friendly.

Could be a fucking good publicity stunt, though I'm clutching straws here

Imagine:

As a result of unprecdented demand and request and the excitement building towards the new season, the club have announced that it will bring forward the date of the new home kit sales by 2 weeks and will now be launched on 1 August 2014.

The marketing team is made up of 1st classtgraduates from the University of Shitness.

I think this marketing plan is fucking atrocious. See: Every other club's home kit release schedule and reveal for examples of how to properly market and create excitement for a product launch.

It's because they realise it looks like shite but it's too late to change it.  Probably.

I think this marketing plan is fucking atrocious. See: Every other club's home kit release schedule and reveal for examples of how to properly market and create excitement for a product launch.

It's because they realise it looks like shite but it's too late to change it.  Probably.

It's because they don't care about engaging supporters or maximising revenue, it's as simple as that.

Aye. Bar how many he can flog at SD we are an annoyance.

It's because they don't care about engaging supporters or maximising revenue, it's as simple as that.

it will be released once we've sold our very last 13/14 shirt for 10.99, not a minute before.

Remember the 07-09 one (I think) when they unveiled it panel by panel. :lol:

Probably have received a few samples from Puma in the post and are too embarrassed to show it.

Hoping the whole thing will just "go away"

Yes to all of these :lol:

So when will we see the first images of it and be able to pre-order it?

I'm assuming the 14th August is when it actually goes on sale.

We will go pre-order on the home kit on the 7th August.