2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Guest Roger Kint

means we'll probably get sportsdirect.com on our shirts then 

If that was going to happen we wouldnt have Wonga now :lol: Sure there would be plenty of interest in taking over although no doubt for less than we get now

means we'll probably get sportsdirect.com on our shirts then 

If that was going to happen we wouldnt have Wonga now :lol: Sure there would be plenty of interest in taking over although no doubt for less than we get now

suppose your right.

Patrick Hosking ‏@HoskingTheTimes  22m

Wonga may ditch its sponsorship of Newcastle Utd. "Everything is on the table," the payday lender's new boss Andy Haste has just told me.

PLS

That would be the first proper good news in years.

Guest reefatoon

Ashley will get in first and tell them to do one.  The fat bastard will not put up with being dumped like.  This could all happen very fast (hopefully)

Wonga may ditch its sponsorship of Newcastle Utd. "Everything is on the table," the payday lender's new boss Andy Haste has just told me.

PLS

Not when you think that SD.com could end up in its place

Guest Roger Kint

PLS

Not when you think that SD.com could end up in its place

Why would he have got Wonga in the first place though? He already had the stadium name and Virgin had fucked off early giving him the best psooible time to do it.

If we had to go with a different mike Ashley brand as shirt sponsor, I'd prefer "Golddigga"

"An attitude-packed brand for young women with style and individuality. Golddigga is a young and increasingly recognised fashion brand focusing on a young feminine demographic."

Why would he have got Wonga in the first place though? He already had the stadium name and Virgin had fucked off early giving him the best psooible time to do it.

True I suppose.  Just with all the signings, it's typical NUFC. Try to get the fans on side before shitting all over them.  Ashley probably knew about the Wonga situation for a while, now would be the perfect time for him to do it

Guest Roger Kint

True I suppose.  Just with all the signings, it's typical NUFC. Try to get the fans on side before shitting all over them.  Ashley probably knew about the Wonga situation for a while, now would be the perfect time for him to do it

Except its anything but the perfect time. Not sure how long he would have known but that doesnt change anything really as they will undoubtedly see out this season regardless