2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

The Mirrors thoughts on the new home shirt.

Look, if you can't be trusted with nice things then you will get them taken away from you. First you sell Yohan Cabaye, then you marginalise the local press and now you manage to completely blunder the simplest of shirts. Black and white stripes, Mike, it's all they want.

So what the hell is that big swathe of needless darkness across the top, sitting there like a shrunken jumper? It looks like a printer cartridge realignment page - and they end up chucked in the bin.

Rating: 3/10

Nothing new, the quality of all our Puma kits has been awful. Worlds apart from the old Adidas ones. I wouldn't dream of paying for one even if they got the design spot on, probably a good thing they continue to fuck it up.

Nothing new, the quality of all our Puma kits has been awful. Worlds apart from the old Adidas ones. I wouldn't dream of paying for one even if they got the design spot on, probably a good thing they continue to f*** it up.

Though I still remember people slating adidas saying they had lost the plot designing kits for us with that yellow, mustard top in the Championship season.

Mind you, we had three of the same design in that season with only the change in colour. The 3rd kit was beauty and I got it on ebay from some charity auction for 35 quid!

Banana kit was genius.

Championship kits were my favorite - all same template with the banana kit and the black & blue kit.  Was thinking to myself that I should buy that home top from that  season.

Banana kit was genius.

Championship kits were my favorite - all same template with the banana kit and the black & blue kit.  Was thinking to myself that I should buy that home top from that  season.

Do not think, DO. 

I have the home shirt with long sleeves.  :smitten:

Nothing new, the quality of all our Puma kits has been awful. Worlds apart from the old Adidas ones. I wouldn't dream of paying for one even if they got the design spot on, probably a good thing they continue to f*** it up.

Though I still remember people slating adidas saying they had lost the plot designing kits for us with that yellow, mustard top in the Championship season.

Mind you, we had three of the same design in that season with only the change in colour. The 3rd kit was beauty and I got it on ebay from some charity auction for 35 quid!

Aye, but that was criticism of the design, I'm talking about the actual shirts themselves. Quality of the materials used by the two is night and day.

I've just had a look at the new shirt in JD. As if the design wasn't bad enough, the material is also shocking. The NUFC crest is ironed-on for crying out loud. :facepalm:

Aye, the quality is so poor it stands out. Fucking rubbish when you fancy buying your teams new top and its a monstrosity.

Regards the quality, is that just ours, or are the Puma Arsenal shirts (for example) as bad quality material, and with an iron-on badge?

Just wonder if it smacks of ours being a 'budget' offering, whilst still charging full whack, or is that just how poor Puma replica shirts are generally, regardless of the team?

Although:

http://www.onlinegooner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=36277&start=495

I've just received the New Arsenal away kit for my son who is 3 ,a very nice gesture from my brother in law.

Would have preferred the Emirates to be in blue but its OK and he will look smart in it but the quality of the shirt

and shorts is appalling !

When people say no expense has been spared on this one I can assure you NO expense has been been spared for this product !

This is the cheapest shittiest Nylon Ive ever come across and looks highly flammable too !

The knock offs in thailand will struggled to make them of such inferior fabric !

Still keeps the costs down and profits up !

AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL KIT

Was going to buy the long sleeved, medium sized adult kit and felt like the local prossie.

Don't know what Tesco bag material they used but boy did they spare no expense.

On top of that the v neck collar came so low my limited chest hair was exposed.

Such an awful kit

Having seen these new jerseys (in the flesh, so to speak) for the first time on Saturday night, I am appalled by just how cheap and nasty they look on our players. Fucking hell, they are ubershite. They really do look like the cheap knock-offs you see in those junk/beachware shops when on hols in Portugal.

I went to the Armoury on release day to buy the shirts & walked out empty handed.

The quality of the shirt looks bad, the designs are pretty poor and the fit is awful (& that's on the replica which is more of a normal fit than the player version.)

The neck line on the away shirt is strange, i don't understand why it's so big + I don't understand who thought it would be good to put neon green lines on the blue third shirt :?

Nike made some poor designs in their time but they were all miles better than this shit puma have given us.

I agree with the people on here who say the new stuff is poor quality. Just spent an hour in the shop wanting to buy a shirt, jumper and jacket but everything was so poorly made, even the non puma stuff that I just couldn't.

The jackets were flimsy and offered no protection, one of the jackets made me itch after a few seconds. The jumpers the same. The shirt - I refuse to buy anything with more puma logos than the arsenal badge. In the end the only thing which was decent quality and actually really good value for money was this

http://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/adult- ... invt/a8165

I don't walk around in regal clothing during the day but I felt like I stepped into an Asda trying to buy cut price clothes!

So it's probably just Puma.