2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

What's the point in having a white box on the kit if the sponsor goes outside of the box? :lol:

They'll have designed it donkeys ago before Wonga announcement (wasn't there a mock photo with Virgin logo on?) and couldn't have been arsed t change it so just slapped big Wonga logo on.

I think that's a nice kit. :lol:

We seem to hate every kit design, but then fans buy it in their droves. I think it's acceptable, not much different from anything else.

Wish we had Nike and a decent designer though, it could be so much nicer. But meh, nobody seems to care about that with football shirts, they know they'll sell loads whatever they do.

If the stripes continued all the way down, there was no beige trim, no blue pinstripes, it was symmetrical, had a normal collar, wonga wasn't the logo and had an embroidered badge that'd be a really nice kit!

What's the point in having a white box on the kit if the sponsor goes outside of the box? :lol:

They'll have designed it donkeys ago before Wonga announcement (wasn't there a mock photo with Virgin logo on?) and couldn't have been arsed t change it so just slapped big Wonga logo on.

The Red Star Belgrade kit uses a template with no break in stripes though.

Hey man - hope you're well. Any chance you have some time to mock up the new Home kit into FIFA to just get a sense what it would look like in there?

http://imageshack.us/a/img689/9481/7f7y.jpg Bent  :iamatwat:

http://imageshack.us/a/img266/1570/lfk7.jpg

Hey man - hope you're well. Any chance you have some time to mock up the new Home kit into FIFA to just get a sense what it would look like in there?

Cheers alexf, class work again - it doesn't look bad in FIFA, even though I don't like the real life version. :lol: