Club Brugge vs Newcastle United - 08/11/12 @ 6pm GMT (Live on ESPN)

Fenham Mag

Guest pintofscottsellers

So wish I had flown over ffs. And Bruges is the only city in Belgium worth visiting.

Yeah i'm really regretting not going, especially since like 10 of my mates have went, had i got my new job a month earlier I would have went.

Probably been asked a thousand times so apologies, but we can qualify tonight can't we? If both us and Bodeaux win?

Aye if we win and Bordeaux win then we qualify.

Quality, would love to be able to use the last 2 games to blood people like Campbell

I hope we don't go through tonight tbh (but still win, obviously). We need to retain a semblance of competitiveness for the last two games, cos we could do with finishing 1st and avoiding the Champions League sides. Want to see a long run in this thang.

I hope we don't go through tonight tbh (but still win, obviously). We need to retain a semblance of competitiveness for the last two games, cos we could do with finishing 1st and avoiding the Champions League sides. Want to see a long run in this thang.

Good point tbf.

I'm sure the team will want to finish first even if we qualify tonight there's still that carrot of finishing first to aim for and i'm sure we will.

Would be nice to do it and avoid the seeded teams.