Club Brugge vs Newcastle United - 08/11/12 @ 6pm GMT (Live on ESPN)

Fenham Mag

Going to miss this :sad:

Playing footy at 6 (when I agreed to go, it was when I thought this game was on at 8!).

opposite for me, i was supposed to be on a 3pm till past midnight shift but have scored for some training finishing at 5:30pm....then straight t'pub to watch the match.

Are you moving into the new national one? My Uncle lives in Stockholm and says that new one is within spitting distance of his flat. Definitely going to try and get down there next time i'm over.

Aye, really looking forward to it.

where a hat at the new stadium then towelie.

I'm sure this is funny somehow, but I don't get it :(

Are you moving into the new national one? My Uncle lives in Stockholm and says that new one is within spitting distance of his flat. Definitely going to try and get down there next time i'm over.

Aye, really looking forward to it.

where a hat at the new stadium then towelie.

I'm sure this is funny somehow, but I don't get it :(

"...and there are one or two tomorrow who will get an opportunity who haven't shone this year, and they need to because there is real competition for the bench now."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2229418/FC-Bruges-v-Newcastle-Cheick-Tiote-best-behaviour.html#ixzz2BaFwJWii

Quite like the sound of that from Pardew. Time for the likes of Marveaux to show something.

Luke Edwards reckons:

Newcastle United (probable): (4-4-1-1)

Elliot

Tavernier, Williamson, Coloccini, Ferguson

Obertan, Bigirimana, Tiote, Marveaux

Sammy Ameobi

Shola Ameobi

that but a 4-2-3-1 outlook would be better imo.

Guest Geordiesned

Has anyone who's over there tried a Kwak beer yet? It's served in. Very tall glass with a sort of bulb at the bottom. I d been told I have to sample one.

XISCO XI

XISCO

XISCO  XISCO  XISCO  XISCO

XISCO  ZICO  XISCO

DISCO  XISCO

XISCO

Given the clip of my hangover I'll sit this one out.

Has anyone who's over there tried a Kwak beer yet? It's served in. Very tall glass with a sort of bulb at the bottom. I d been told I have to sample one.

Try the one that comes in a horn instead, la corne I think it's called, much nicer.