Newcastle United 0 - 1 West Ham United - 11/11/12 - post match reaction from p33

Optimistic Nut

Krul rolls ball out to Williamson, Williamson passes it across the back or passes it back to Krul.. This also happened a lot, as did Simpson passing it miles back to Krul instead of keeping the ball moving forward.

Just back from the match, dear oh dear that was awful.

Formation was all over the shop, completely devoid of ideas going forward in attack. Lets hope this serves to wake us and Pardew up a bit, christ we cant go on like this ffs.

Shite and especially annoying as they didn;t really do anything

We won the passing?

We lost. Short passing that is.

Won long balls!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpxixk2mFd1qjw7iw.gif

Out-Sammed Fat Sam in his own game.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/166/745/queen-rock-group-freddie-mercury-in-concert-at-st-james-park-in-newcastle-1986.jpg?1314380489

haven't read the rest of the thread yet so probably already been said but not snapping up Diame on a free transfer in the summer was a massive mistake.  We were desperate for a centre midfielder and if money was as tight as suggested him coming in on a free and spending the money that went on Anita on other areas would have been much better.

Need to drop a striker to get hold of the game.

Next Match i'd go with

Krul

Simpson    Taylor  Willo    Santon

Cabaye      Anita

Ben Arfa        Sammy        Fergie

Ba

Where to start...

That was relegation era stuff.  Devoid of any ideas, movement, imagination or drive.

We can't master the fundamentals of pass and move.  We look like we're playing blindfolded.  It's absolutely turgid, and has just been getting worse.

I'm not spending another £50 for me and my girlfriend to go watch them if they can't even play fucking football.

So utterly dire.  Set plays.  We've probably had about 500 corners since the last one we scored from.  The floated ball to Williamson is the worst tactic ever created at the club.  It hasn't worked since Nolan and Carroll, so either sign them again or stop using it. 

Cisse is utterly awful at present.  What has happened to the man?

It's abysmal stuff.  Any word on whether Jonas has broken his leg yet?