Newcastle United 0 - 1 West Ham United - 11/11/12 - post match reaction from p33

Optimistic Nut

Also hated our smaller players (Anita) trying to out muscle some of West Ham's beasts. They got floored fairly a number of times, we shouldn't be trying to go toe-to-toe with these types. Play around them and to our strengths.

To be honest, I've not fully enjoyed a Newcastle game for a long time now, probably Stoke at home last year. Everything since has been us scraping points shitting our pants in injury time or rather depressing defeats.

apart from Ba and Krul , everyone was dogshyt today pure stinkfest.

Santon and Hatem were out best two by a mile.

fuck off, HBA been shit as usual , he had a few moments granted but that didnt cancel out the amount of time he spent hogging the ball whilst Cabaye stood near asking for the pass.

he needs to understand this is not the HBA show, this is newcastle's show and he needs to learn to pass the ball when a team mate is standing next to him waiting for the ball.

be a team player not a fucking one man show. 

To be honest, I've not fully enjoyed a Newcastle game for a long time now, probably Stoke at home last year. Everything since has been us scraping points shitting our pants in injury time or rather depressing defeats.

Bordeaux's the only game this season where i thought from the first whistle to the last that we were comfortably the better team.

Bordeaux's the only game this season where i thought from the first whistle to the last that we were comfortably the better team.

Even in that one, the last 35 minutes were dull as hell.

That's the worst in a couple of seasons for me. It's been coming and the only saving grace is that it might make Pardew wake the f*** up.

You won't see a more limited and one paced side come to SJP this season yet through their organisation and our utter cluelessness we handed them the result. Not even frustrated, just exasperated.

Unfortunately mate, I don't think he's suddenly going to snap out of his incompetent ways and think "Oh, I know, I'll tell our players to stop hoofing the ball and play into feet! Also, I think I'll stop playing Danny Simpson AND Mike Williamson! And just to top it off...I'll play a formation that isn't a 'blob' 4-4-2!." Not having a go, btw. I just think that we're laboured with a completely clueless manager and no 'wake up call' will change that.

Even in that one, the last 35 minutes were dull as hell.

Bordeaux were absolute poo tbh.

The players need to be smarter at the end of these games as well. The number of stupid decisions (needless fouls, headless clearances and hoofs etc) that allowed West Ham to drag the time out were the death of the game.

I've ran out of adjectives to describe our dire performances this season.  We're so fucking shite it's embarrassing. 

No guile, creativity or pace to our play.  Everyone wants an hour on the ball.  We never get into the box.  We never pass it patiently in the final third.  Just aimless hoofs up field to a defence that are happy to sit deep and defend against wave after wave of clueless attacks.

I wonder what excuses Pardew will come up with this time?

dont worry lads we still got the amazing prestigious cup competition...

that is the mighty Europa League, Whoopy doooo!

Don't worry that will be Pardews excuse, as it was last time.

The commentary was as appalling as the reffing and our performance. However I had to agree with their disbelief in why we only had two strikers in the box and refused to commit any men forward even in stoppage time.

Ironic Nolan had to remind us how he has not been replaced in our side. It was a problem last year with the central midfield playing too deep and it is still hurting us this year.

That had been coming for a while, we have been fucking atrocious at times this season, and this caps it off. Pardew needs to sort it out and stop with that shit set piece routine that hasn't worked once, and the long ball cack has to be shelved as well. Haven't been this annoyed after a defeat in a long time.

apart from Ba and Krul , everyone was dogshyt today pure stinkfest.

Santon and Hatem were out best two by a mile.

f*** off, HBA been s*** as usual , he had a few moments granted but that didnt cancel out the amount of time he spent hogging the ball whilst Cabaye stood near asking for the pass.

he needs to understand this is not the HBA show, this is newcastle's show and he needs to learn to pass the ball when a team mate is standing next to him waiting for the ball.

be a team player not a f***ing one man show. 

Yeah, in a team that knocks the ball over his head to Shola Ameobi. Give over.

FWIW West Ham deserve credit for outplaying us. Strange that, considering they have two of our former players who so many seem to think we're better off without as they somehow stifle our slick passing game.

Diame was easily man of the match IMO.

Guest pintofscottsellers

What a depressing defeat, with the players we have, why an earth are we lumping the ball up to our center forwards missing out the midfield, it's fucking gash man, needs to be sorted out.

FWIW West Ham deserve credit for outplaying us. Strange that, considering they have two of our former players who so many seem to think we're better off without as they somehow stifle our slick passing game.

Diame was easily man of the match IMO.

Right now I'd take Nolan over Cabaye but think 99% of that is down to how our no.4 is being asked to play.

Guest neesy111

How long can Cabaye keep going with these piss poor performances at home?

Apparently he was struggling with a stomach problem today?

So why was he on the pitch then?