Newcastle United 0 - 1 West Ham United - 11/11/12 - post match reaction from p33

Optimistic Nut

Guest bimpy474

The foreign telly was on in The Strawberry after the game. They showed the Ba header with their fancy graphics from directly above it which showed it was clearly in.

See told you i was a genius...:lol: Bet it was a cock length over.

A medium sized cock though not a Johny Holmes foot long.

I did say earlier "an average Englishman's todger" 6 inches. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Even if Ba's header did cross the line, it wouldn't be enough to cover up that performance.

Very true, well you would hope so anyhoo.

We certainly crossed the line with that performance.

Lets draw a line under this nonsense.

Fed up with these rightly maligned puns.

"That's the sort of game where you need Tiote - you need your warrior out there. They had a bit too much time in midfield today and I think Cheick would have sorted that out' date=' so it'll be nice to see him back next week."[/quote']

Again more concerned with stopping the opposition, as opposed to ensuring we carry a genuine attacking threat.

Guest bimpy474

Rightly fed up with joy vacuums such as your good self.

Cheer up poppet. I'll buy you a Dip Dab ?

Guest bimpy474

Ah bollocks, i just got that :lol:

"That's the sort of game where you need Tiote - you need your warrior out there. They had a bit too much time in midfield today and I think Cheick would have sorted that out' date=' so it'll be nice to see him back next week."[/quote']

Again more concerned with stopping the opposition, as opposed to ensuring we carry a genuine attacking threat.

We didn't score versus a newly promoted team. THATS the problem. We are fucking shit.

Howay man, get a grip.

And I'll have that dib dab btw.

Guest bimpy474

Howay man, get a grip.

And I'll have that dib dab btw.

:lol: and a sherbet fountain ?

I think much praise is rightly due to AP for what he has done since he took over but he's got to carry the can for today. It was the wrong team, the wrong formation and the subs were too late. I think we can get away playing 442 with Tiote and with Jonas LW but otherwise we just surrender midfield. Anita has to play as part of a three and Cabaye is better suited to this type of formation. We need HBA around the penalty box of the other team not our own.

We need to play at a high tempo against all teams but certainly teams like WHU. Pass and move. That relies on having mobile attacking full-backs in the modern game, not DS, especially at home. We need centre backs who are at ease on the ball, and that means more than Colo and Taylor.

I saw a stat somewhere saying that in the six games we had trailed 1-0 at HT we had three draws and three defeats prior to today. If we don't score first we lose any pattern to our play and just start humping aimless balls forward. I've also lost count of how many times this season we've got to the byline inside the other teams box and failed to pick out our players.

After the madness of Brugge it was inevitable that today would be a damp squib in the stands. Plus yet another Sunday game. It's little wonder the atmosphere was flat as a fart.