Newcastle United vs Swansea City - Saturday 17th November, 3pm

Decky

Krul

Santon    Taylor      Williamson      Ferguson

Tiote        Anita

Cabaye

Ben Arfa            Ba              Cisse

I think I am passed the point of seeing Ba/Cisse out wide.

It's one or the other now. That has to be Ba.

Well with Ba outwide we won like 5 straight last season. Ba is playing well and doesn't look knackered. Play him on the left. I just can't stand watching us being outplayed in the middle all the time.

Bigi Cabaye Anita needs to play.

Basically Pards is terrified of moving Ba outwide, huffing him and seeing our most reliable scorer piss off in January.

Ba out left is not going to happen any time soon. The quicker people realise this, the better for the board's sanity.

Basically Pards is terrified of moving Ba outwide, huffing him and seeing our most reliable scorer p*ss off in January.

Ba out left is not going to happen any time soon. The quicker people realise this, the better for the board's sanity.

I'd rather we played our top goalscorer in the middle, I don't want him on the left

Basically Pards is terrified of moving Ba outwide, huffing him and seeing our most reliable scorer piss off in January.

Yep - which means Cisse has to be dropped.

I'm tempted to give my ticket away for this one as I could do with being somewhere else, for a few reasons.  I hope I can change my mind by Saturday but we're uninspiring and the games just don't give any enjoyment at the minute.

People actually buying tickets game by game should be given tickets instead of being charged for them because the value for money is next to nil.

Got to the stage again where it's all about the pre and post match beers with the football something of a hinderance to the day. Pity the poor buggers who just do the match.

Krul

Santon  Willo  Saylor  Fergie

Tiote            Anita

HBA        Cabaye    Obertan

Ba

This would work imo. Nee chance of it though.

Krul

Santon  Williams  Saylor  Fergie

Tiote            Anita

HBA        Cabaye    Sammy

Ba

Waaaaaaaaaayyyy too early to be starting Sammy imho. Think a lot of the game would pass him by and Fergie would have a hard time at LB with Sammy in front of him in the prem. Maybe when they've both grown up a bit but not now.

Whenever we get our first pair of consecutive home games, we seem to get relatively beatable opponents on paper but just fail to turn up.

2010-11 was Blackburn (loss)/Bolton (draw).

Last season we got Swansea (draw)/WBA (loss)

Now we've lost to West Ham. Draw then. :yao:

I was over at the Swansea/WBA games. :yao:

2-0

:yao: