Newcastle Utd 1 - 2 Swansea - 11/17/12 -post-match reaction from page 29

Beren

be fair we didnt deserve anything

Don't agree we was far the better side it was a day light robbery how we lost that i don't know.

We should have scored but on the whole they had the better chances. You're just not being honest about that tbf.

Guest bimpy474

If we lose to Southampton then we are in big trouble, if you doubt it dont. We are losing now to teams that will finish mid table.

Actually better in our away games this season. We knew they would have 3 in midfield and we knew cisse wasn't available so why the fuck did he stick to 4-4-2 with two defensive midfielders and sammy ameobi upfront. Fucking Joke.

Shola's a symbol of everything wrong with this f***ing club.

No that would be Pardew.

Pardew hasn't again and again proved himself incapable of earning his wages here.

Of course he has. Not one decent performance against top-flight opposition since April.

Shola has at least had good cameos in his role as third-choice striker at the club (a position he occupies through no fault of his own). If we're looking at who is a bigger problem for us out of Shola/Pardew and you honestly pick the former, I'll assume you're on the troll :thup:

Guest bimpy474

We dont play good football.

We dont defend well enough.

We dont deserve the points we actually have tbh.

I'm very worried, very very worried.

Shola's a symbol of everything wrong with this f***ing club.

No that would be Pardew.

Pardew hasn't again and again proved himself incapable of earning his wages here.

Of course he has. Not one decent performance against top-flight opposition since April.

Shola has at least had good cameos in his role as third-choice striker at the club (a position he occupies through no fault of his own). If we're looking at who is a bigger problem for us out of Shola/Pardew and you honestly pick the former, I'll assume you're on the troll :thup:

I said he was a symbol of what's wrong, which he is. Championship rubbish that hasn't been replaced through massive lack of ambition.

Guest @St_James

We have one very good payer HBA, a good one Ba, and not much else with any real quality. If I was Ashley, which thank f*** I'm not, as that would make me a fat c***, I'd sack Pardew tonight.

This. There are just to many average players in the squad.