Newcastle Utd 1 - 2 Swansea - 11/17/12 -post-match reaction from page 29

Beren

Reading the thread and seeing that people think this is a big improvement on West Ham last week...

So fucking happy I missed that game.

:lol: If it was an NFL game you would have loved it. It was like the 50's.

We looked ok there, got caught on the break far far to many times though. We've been much better than last week but our attacking plan is still limited to 'pass it to Hatem, watch him score'. We can't just rely on individual brilliance to get results and it's been a mainstay tactic in Pardew's time here. We never work our way up the pitch as a team, it's still much too rigid.

:thup:

It's a massive improvement on West Ham. If we play like this in the second half, we'll win. We've been close to scoring, just a few bad final balls. Ba's hit the post, Ben Arfa has been magic and we've dominated possession.

They've had 3 times as many chances.

It's a massive improvement on West Ham. If we play like this in the second half, we'll win. We've been close to scoring, just a few bad final balls. Ba's hit the post, Ben Arfa has been magic and we've dominated possession.

We've had almost 15shots on goal. I don't know how many they have had but I bet it's not close to ten.

It really isn't as bad as some of you lot are making out. We're keeping the ball pretty well and at least look like we're trying to create something through either Hatem being sublime, or Fergie whipping a cross in. Baby steps.

I think the overall negativity on this forum has affected people's perception of how that half went. We were the better team and if we keep it up, we'll win. We have passed the ball well too for the first time in a long time.

I honestly can't see how you would call us the better team, Ap. We're a Krul away from being in a 0-2 hole.

Guest palnese

We've had almost 15shots on goal. I don't know how many they have had but I bet it's not close to ten.

15 shots on goal? I very much doubt that.