Southampton vs. Newcastle United - 25/11/12 @ 3pm (No TV)

Rich

We are playing a dysfunctional strike pairing and will allow them to outnumber us in midfield. That line-up is not fine.

So we drop Cisse then?

With Ben Arfa and Cabaye out this is one of the rare occasions I'm actually glad to see a 4-4-2

No, we put Ba on the wing.

And who goes on the other wing?

Marveaux.

Has he looked a winger in the games he's played like? He looks more of a creative midfielder and certainly not the kind who could terrorise a full back.

Just praying that it's today that Ba and Cisse finally 'click' as front pairing but wouldn't be placing a wager on it.

They'll only "click" when they get some fucking service.

It's not their fault. You could have bloody Yorke and Cole up there for all the good it would do, if you're hammering 50 yard hoofs up to them they'll look shit and like they can't play together.

Just praying that it's today that Ba and Cisse finally 'click' as front pairing but wouldn't be placing a wager on it.

Was trying to think of even a glimpse of this from the past 11 months, I'm not sure it's ever happened. I'm not even sure they've ever spoke.

We are playing a dysfunctional strike pairing and will allow them to outnumber us in midfield. That line-up is not fine.

So we drop Cisse then?

With Ben Arfa and Cabaye out this is one of the rare occasions I'm actually glad to see a 4-4-2

Marveaux.

Has he looked a winger in the games he's played like? He looks more of a creative midfielder and certainly not the kind who could terrorise a full back.

It's the best available solution.

Without Hatem and Yohan we don't have any creativity at all, so we might as well just play this 4-4-2 and try to get the ball in their box as much as possible and hope our strikers can create something out of nothing.

I bet that mental nutjob Pardew has Fergie right.

4-3-3 with Ba on the left, I could accept it. In fact, it might work.

But it'll be 4-4-2, and it would be insane (though perfectly within Pardew's sphere of fuckwittery) to play him on the right.

Guest bimpy474

Marv has played as a left winger for most of his time in France, yet Pardew never plays him there. Our manager is a strange one.

So we drop Cisse then?

Marveaux.

Howay man, the best solution is obviously to disregard any idea of creativity and hoof the ball at Ba and Cisse's heads.

So we drop Cisse then?

Marveaux.

No it's not, it's sticking square pegs in round holes for the sake of playing 4-3-3.

Guest bimpy474

Ramires in a free role is going to hurt us if we play as we have been.

I loved that chip over Valdes. :smitten:

Yes but doesn't bode well for us.

I just seeing us handing them the ball and initiative :(

Hopefully Fergie is on the left and Gutierrez right. Ferguson is the only thing I like about that team.

Gazzaniga in the Soton goal is dodgy as fuck and we need to be testing him as much as possible. He's one of the only keepers in the league who could possibly not catch one of Simpsons wafted crosses.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest palnese

I bet that mental nutjob Pardew has Fergie right.

Pardew is boring and lacks ideas at the moment, but at least he's not a fucking idiot.

Yes, he is.

:tobey: