Southampton 2 - 0 Newcastle Utd - 25/11/12 - post-match reaction from page 45

Beren

Not going to call for Pardew's head, but even with injuries we should be better than this. No ball retention, shit long balls, shit tactics, Ba/Cisse never working, etc. I don't see this changing anytime soon, if this keeps up he probably doesn't even deserve a chance in January.

Not going to call for Pardew's head, but even with injuries we should be better than this. No ball retention, shit long balls, shit tactics, Ba/Cisse never working, etc. I don't see this changing anytime soon, if this keeps up he probably doesn't even deserve a chance in January.

This is where I even upset myself. As my opinion is starting to change on this matter. :(

The majority of the players out there today were a fucking disgrace. I have absolutely no faith in Pardew turning this round now. It's gone on too long now. We've shown absolutely no indication that we'll break out of this rut. This season.  :anguish:

Krul 6.5 Had so much to do today, could have done better for both goals but not exactly helped by a poor defense

Simmo 3

Willo 4

Saylor 4.5

Santon 4

Jonas 4.5

Anita 6

Tiote 5.5

Fergie 5.5

Cisse 4.5

Ba 4.5

Sammy 4.5

Marv 4.5

Krul 6.5 Had so much to do today, could have done better for both goals but not exactly helped by a poor defense

Simmo 3

Willo 4

Saylor 4.5

Santon 4

Jonas 4.5

Anita 6

Tiote 5.5

Fergie 5.5

Cisse 4.5

Ba 4.5

Sammy 4.5

Marv 4.5

Too generous on Wilo and harsh on Marv. Otherwise I agree.

John Anderson sticking the boot into the players (and rightly so), on Radio Newcastle. Accusing some of them of hiding and feeling sorry for themselves. They of course have to take some of the blame, but Pardew has to as well.

Stoke must be rubbing their hands ahead of the game on Wednesday. Where the hell is the next point, never mind a win gonna come from?

Only Anita and Marveaux can take any form of praise from that. Still can't believe the former was taken off after showing some good signs!

I thought we started well, only for their advantage in the middle to take a hold of the game within 10 minutes. We looked more comfortable in the second half (which isn't saying much), again with a good spell at the start of the half, but the positioning was all over the place, probably because we were chasing the game.

John Anderson sticking the boot into the players (and rightly so), on Radio Newcastle. Accusing some of them of hiding and feeling sorry for themselves. They of course have to take some of the blame, but Pardew has to as well.

Stoke must be rubbing their hands ahead of the game on Wednesday. Where the hell is the next point, never mind a win gonna come from?

He (and Lowes too) never, ever has a go at Pardew. It's infuriating listening.