Southampton 2 - 0 Newcastle Utd - 25/11/12 - post-match reaction from page 45

Beren

An awful performance, they've absolutely slaughtered us. Our players look bewildered and a couple look like they couldn't give a fuck, it's getting worse and worse each match. Can't wait for Man City at home closely followed by trips to Man United and Arsenal, if Southampton can do this to us I dread to think of the humiliation that awaits in those matches!

Someone needs to sit down with Cisse and explain to him exactly what the offside rule is. I'm seriously starting to think he doesn't know, have you ever seen a player who's offside as much as he is?

Doesn't help that he's going for balls played above his head, agree though.

Guest firetotheworks

Someone needs to sit down with Cisse and explain to him exactly what the offside rule is. I'm seriously starting to think he doesn't know, have you ever seen a player who's offside as much as he is?

Leon Best.

Seriously though, we are fucking garbage. My senses are bleeding.

This next 45minutes are the most important this season by a mile. We either react and get our act together or we're on a very, very slippery slope. Lads, if you care, now is the time to show it.

This next 45minutes are the most important this season by a mile. We either react and get our act together or we're on a very, very slippery slope. Lads, if you care, now is the time to show it.

Agreed. Feel a little bit of fear now.

Expect more long balls and Shola on in the second half.

As Pardew tucks his cock n balls between his legs and becomes a woman.

Season tickets are cheaper in the Championship. It's not all bad.

We joke, but relegation form right now for sure, would say that there are a lot of crap teams down there this season that should save us, but Southampton are one of those and we can't even compete with them.

This is definitely a team that aren't playing for their manager. So flat its untrue.

I think the players has given up. First we was playing the wrong formation, than it didn´t matter because we couldn´t hold on to the ball. Now though it doesn´t matter how we play because the players aren´t doing anything. They are just standing there, we are even losing 20/80 duels.