Southampton 2 - 0 Newcastle Utd - 25/11/12 - post-match reaction from page 45

Beren

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Tbh it's painful watching Newcastle at the minute tbh their defence is in tatters without Coloccini they just can't organise themselves and there is feck all creativity without Yohan Cabaye and Benny. Williamson's true ability is being exposed without Colo there to cover up his mistakes too, championship defender at best is Williamson, shocking.

Celtic fan?

No I don't consider myself a fan of anyone other than Newcastle United and Shamrock Rovers, though I do like to see Celtic play well on the field, I would not support the club for strictly off field reasons.

I referred to Newcastle as "their" defence as I can't call it my defence since a) my defence certainly wouldn't have somebody as shit as Willo in it b) I don't own the team or the club I just have big support for it.

His half time subs really piss me off for some reason :lol:

For some reason? It's because they're absolutely shocking. :lol:

It's the fact that he does them at all though.

It's brilliant. This season we finally have a manager who's prepared to make early substitutions to save a game. Hallelujah, it's been so long! Only problem is. Every decision he makes is detrimental at worst, ineffective at best. :lol:

Guest palnese

Somehow, I'm not feeling as angry as I did against Reading, Swansea or West Ham. Getting used to it somehow.

Same. Apathy's kicking in.