Southampton 2 - 0 Newcastle Utd - 25/11/12 - post-match reaction from page 45

Beren

Jonas really is a nothing player now, like. That said, it's not just him, there's a complete lack of movement and motivation from the whole team. We've no strategy either, it's just an absolute shambles

I wonder how he'd look under another manager. Just look at how bad Cisse now looks for instance.

Can you imagine how a fairly average player like Puncheon would look at NUFC? You can easily imagine how clueless, erratic, out of confidence and static he'd be. Yet under a manager who drills one and two touch football into his players and asks them to think creatively, he is a massive thorn in our side.

Guest SholasDad

We are by far the worst team in the league at the moment.

Sunderland?

Even though they got beat yesterday, they played far better than we have.

Depressing truth  :'(

This is definitely a team that aren't playing for their manager. So flat its untrue.

I think the players has given up. First we was playing the wrong formation, than it didn´t matter because we couldn´t hold on to the ball. Now though it doesn´t matter how we play because the players aren´t doing anything. They are just standing there, we are even losing 20/80 duels.

My eyes hurt and it's HT.

at least O'neill knows how to play s**** football affectively.

not what the league table says.

they have a game in hand

if they win it they'd be 1 point ahead of us. hardly means they are playing more effectively than us.

what does it mean?

Guest bimpy474

4-4-2 simply won't working with two holding midfielders.

Anita off for Marveaux and play a pseudo-diamond so we can at least help Cisse/Ba.

Pardew's reaction.