Southampton 2 - 0 Newcastle Utd - 25/11/12 - post-match reaction from page 45

Beren

Season tickets are cheaper in the Championship. It's not all bad.

We also won't have to pay salaries to the likes of HBA, Cabaye, Ba, Cisse, Tiote, Santon, and Colo if we're relegated. Can't wait to see Shola get another 40-game season.

two players were told to warm up a minute or so before half time by pards- hard to tell, looked like ranger and marveaux. wonder if we'll see a double ht sub... bit risky for ol' pards

Was gonna start typing giving Pardew credit for making such a move at half time but I'll put a caveat to that in that I'll only endorse it if there's sound logic to the change in tactics that making two changes would bring. i.e. making changes for the sake of it just wont cut it.

Guest bimpy474

This next 45minutes are the most important this season by a mile. We either react and get our act together or we're on a very, very slippery slope. Lads, if you care, now is the time to show it.

Expect more long balls and Shola on in the second half.

As Pardew tucks his cock n balls between his legs and becomes a woman.

Shola's injured man, expect Ranger to come riding to our rescue.

Oh the humanity :(

This next 45minutes are the most important this season by a mile. We either react and get our act together or we're on a very, very slippery slope. Lads, if you care, now is the time to show it.

Agreed. Feel a little bit of fear now.

yep. this 45 is going to determine a lot, if we play the same (which i expect with pardew) then we will see a continuous slide into the relegation zone over the christmas fixtures imo. huge pressure now.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Tbh it's painful watching Newcastle at the minute tbh their defence is in tatters without Coloccini they just can't organise themselves and there is feck all creativity without Yohan Cabaye and Benny. Williamson's true ability is being exposed without Colo there to cover up his mistakes too, championship defender at best is Williamson, shocking.

Expect more long balls and Shola on in the second half.

As Pardew tucks his cock n balls between his legs and becomes a woman.

Shola's injured man, expect Ranger to come riding to our rescue.

Oh the humanity :(

Oh dear lord.

Guest neesy111

at least O'neill knows how to play s**** football affectively.

not what the league table says.

Not if they win their game in hand.

at least O'neill knows how to play s**** football affectively.

not what the league table says.

they have a game in hand

if they win it they'd be 1 point ahead of us. hardly means they are playing more effectively than us.

We are pitiful to watch. I bet the Southampton fans can't believe there is a team above them as shit as ours. This isn't knee-jerk by any stretch, but Pardew clearly is out of his depth. Initially I thought of him as a motivator/organizer and not  much else. We look as motivated as I was going to Sunday school as a youth.

Pathetic from all 11 players out there. Tiote gives us a semblance of control in midfield, and I thought he and Anita had a good first few minutes. Apart from that we've been pathetic. Taylor and Krul have kept us in it.

Tbh it's painful watching Newcastle at the minute tbh their defence is in tatters without Coloccini they just can't organise themselves and there is feck all creativity without Yohan Cabaye and Benny. Williamson's true ability is being exposed without Colo there to cover up his mistakes too, championship defender at best is Williamson, shocking.

Celtic fan?

We are by far the worst team in the league at the moment.

No clues for where Harry Redknapp's first two wins are coming from - the Mackems and us. Home against the mackems are the only surefire three points I can think we have left, the way we're circling the drain :lol:

Guest bimpy474

We are by far the worst team in the league at the moment.

Sunderland?

Even though they got beat yesterday, they played far better than we have.