Newcastle United vs. Wigan Athletic - 03/12/2012 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

TheGuv

Just thinking about what Pardew's gonna say in his pre-match comments on sky makes me want to cry. He needs to be positive for once (and then follow that through in his game plan). Can't see it happening though, surely all his negativity rubs off on the players.

They'll be some p*ssed sods with their tops off, swinging them around their heads. The bbc demands it for their motd montage.

Love it when u see a group of them, 16 stone between the 6 of them with their tops of blatantly freezing but with the 'I can't put me shirt back on now' look slapped across their face :lol:

Fighter pilots thumbs for nipples and skin so cold it resembles a frozen plucked chicken, partially blue and purple with a dollop of ice white for good measure. The kind of skin you'd slap the back of legs at school when playing football.

Just thinking about what Pardew's gonna say in his pre-match comments on sky makes me want to cry. He needs to be positive for once (and then follow that through in his game plan). Can't see it happening though, surely all his negativity rubs off on the players.

"We'll be pleased with a draw tonight, to stop the rot. We was dominant at Stoke and I thought Williamson was superb".

Hope we see something along the lines of:

-------------------------------- Krul --------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Simpson ------ Williamson ------ Coloccini ---------- Santon

----------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------- Tiote --------------------------------

----------------- Anita ----------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------- Jonas ------------------

-- Marveaux ----------------------------------------------- Ba ---

------------------------------- Cisse -------------------------------

Pain in the arse that we'll definitely see Jonas again. Guy has been absolutely shit this season, but if he's in the central role that he took up last season, it'll be more bearable. Fully expecting a 4-4-2 though, probably with Marveaux and Jonas on the wings.

Criminal to start Sammy ahead of Marveaux imo (which wouldn't surprise me)

my info is that marvo starts.

I hope it's correct mate, saw the lineup you posted, no complaints about that one if it happens. (or the one Loki posted that you 'confirmed' i meant)

Guest VanBarduck

Criminal to start Sammy ahead of Marveaux imo (which wouldn't surprise me)

Sammy ;D , skinniest BPL players alongside Crouch ! Somalian born and fed  O0