Newcastle United vs. Queens Park Rangers - 22/12/12 @ 3pm (No TV)

Decky

From some of Pardew's comments think this is a real possibility for the front 6:

Obertan - Tiote - Anita - Jonas

Ba - Shola

I thought it was reported that Cisse had 2 more games?

From some of Pardew's comments think this is a real possibility for the front 6:

Obertan - Tiote - Anita - Jonas

Ba - Shola

I thought it was reported that Cisse had 2 more games?

2 more games?? Is he banned like?

No he's just shit on the wing but that's not acceptable for our manager who now wants to play Shola instead.

QPR goalkeeper Julio Cesar and right-back Jose Bosingwa will both miss tomorrow's trip to Newcastle.

The pair have sustained back injuries and will not travel to the north east, with midfielder Kieron Dyer also missing out through injury.

Park Ji-sung (knee) is another player sidelined, while strikers Andrew Johnson (knee) and Bobby Zamora (hip) remain absent.

The article is all over the place to be fair, it starts off saying that Cisse has 2 games to start scoring then says that Alan Pardew stopped short of giving an ultimatum to the striker, how does that work?

The Shola stuff is “But there does come a point when I have to say ‘OK, let’s try something new.’ Shola is knocking on the door at the minute. He wants to have a go and that’s something I will need to look closely at over the next couple of games.”

Guest neesy111

So, probably Bobby Green in net for QPR tomorrow. We need to shoot on sight with that fucking clown between the sticks.

Not if Tiote is shooting though.

The article is all over the place to be fair, it starts off saying that Cisse has 2 games to start scoring then says that Alan Pardew stopped short of giving an ultimatum to the striker, how does that work?

The Shola stuff is “But there does come a point when I have to say ‘OK, let’s try something new.’ Shola is knocking on the door at the minute. He wants to have a go and that’s something I will need to look closely at over the next couple of games.”

If he genuinely believes that then we will be relegated.

Quite clear that the team have improved over the last few games and if anything we have looked worse each time shola has graced the pitch with his presence. Fulham in particular.

If he genuinely believes that then we will be relegated.

Quite clear that the team have improved over the last few games and if anything we have looked worse each time shola has graced the pitch with his presence. Fulham in particular.

Shola isn't trying "something new".

It's nothing but the most certain shit selection you can make in the Premier League this season. Fucking hell.