Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looks like OM want to replace Remy with Maiga, if Remy leaves that is. West Ham have been linked with him as well.

Yeah they have been linked with him as long as anyone else apart from us anyway.

I think European football and huge contingent of frenchies would give us an advantage though.

Guest strongbow69

fully expect this guy in and debuchy , cb in summer as taylor is on his way back  :frantic: great window though? this would simply be an investment to protect the profits of the franchise, I,d only give credit to the recluse mike ashley after the summer instead of wetting my pants now , cant complain tho :whistle: yet :hmm:

fully expect this guy in and debuchy , cb in summer as taylor is on his way back  :frantic: great window though? this would simply be an investment to protect the profits of the franchise, I,d only give credit to the recluse mike ashley after the summer instead of wetting my pants now , cant complain tho :whistle: yet :hmm:

Way to make yourself suicidal on February 1st...

Genuinely believe Shola not going to the ACoN will delay this as much as possible as we try to get 75p off the asking price.

Surely after the Carroll farce they won't do it again, relying on Shola to full the void is utter stupidity.

Genuinely believe Shola not going to the ACoN will delay this as much as possible as we try to get 75p off the asking price.

:lol: :lol: True faith described the player recruitment delegation ages ago as the type who argue over who had the prawn cocktail or lemon sorbet at the end of a meal :lol:

Honestly think he'll be in sharpish if Ba goes.

Ba is gone.

Can't see it not happening anymore.

He's not gone until Chelsea have his registration. I know what you mean, but it's obviously not totally a done deal yet - personal terms/medical/etc.