Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Unfortunately even with the apparent doubled wages i still think he would have signed for us had we been higher in the table. Considering we are not far off QPR then the ridiculous wages obviously matter more to him. Still a twat of the highest order if he picks them. I was sure that he was going to see their facilities then see ours and see who he would be playing with and tell QPR to get fucked but if he has picked them then we may be better off.

I say we may be better off but actually this probably means we sign no striker now and get fucking relegated. FUCKSAKE REDKNAPP just piss off will you and stop bankrupting clubs.

Honestly I'd prefer us be a well run club rather than the financial implosion QPR are doomed to be. The problem is you can't pay low wages and also be incredibly awful at the transfer market. You can be bad at the market but pay enough to get loads of great players anyway, or be good at the market and get bargain players. We don't spend much and don't get anyone.

We're incredibly awful at the transfer market now then? :lol:

Wait till he sees the house prices in London.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m26luutpTj1qhjbxeo1_250.gif

and then sees his payslip

http://25.media.tumblr.com/8ce5d5fdeb08ab19098995477c43a78f/tumblr_mfib6u2HX31ry10fwo1_500.gif

:clap: About time we got a Snape gif. More please.

Honestly I'd prefer us be a well run club rather than the financial implosion QPR are doomed to be. The problem is you can't pay low wages and also be incredibly awful at the transfer market. You can be bad at the market but pay enough to get loads of great players anyway, or be good at the market and get bargain players. We don't spend much and don't get anyone.

We haven't signed a CB in...how long?

It's all right lads. Remember:

From Dean in Newcastle, via text: "No fan quite knows the emotional rollercoaster quite like a Newcastle fan!"

Chris Lord on Twitter: "Erm.. Dean? I'm sure us Arsenal fans know it probably more."

Guest neesy111

From Dean in Newcastle, via text: "No fan quite knows the emotional rollercoaster quite like a Newcastle fan!"

Chris Lord on Twitter: "Erm.. Dean? I'm sure us Arsenal fans know it probably more."

Arsenal fan in being stuck up own arse shocker.

We haven't signed a CB in...how long?

And?  We also signed some excellent players last season for quite small fees, I don't remember people talking about us being terrible in the transfer market when we got Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Cisse, Santon, Ba and Marveaux for about half what we sold Carroll for.

Sad state of affairs when Newcastle United can't compete on wages with Queens Park Rangers. :undecided: Not that I'm saying we should in this case like.

You can say that about every other case. We reportedly couldn't give Ba, one of the top strikers in the country, the very reasonable 60/70k he wanted, now we can't compete with f***ing QPR for his replacement. It's the same story for transfer fees, where we are being massively outspent by most other Premiership clubs. Ashley's business model has its merits, but it's also holding us back massively when it comes to realising our potential.

I doubt that's true. Misrepresenting the facts isn't going to help any.

There you go sir:

http://i.imgur.com/bBUiA.jpg

Redknapp's a horrid cunt with a face like a melted welly, but his teams do play good football.

And I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see QPR pull out of the shit, they've got enough time left and it's not as if they've got a talentless squad. There's enough decent players there to turn things round if he can get them motivated.

Still, hope they get relegated. Them and Villa.

Sad state of affairs when Newcastle United can't compete on wages with Queens Park Rangers. :undecided: Not that I'm saying we should in this case like.

You can say that about every other case. We reportedly couldn't give Ba, one of the top strikers in the country, the very reasonable 60/70k he wanted, now we can't compete with f***ing QPR for his replacement. It's the same story for transfer fees, where we are being massively outspent by most other Premiership clubs. Ashley's business model has its merits, but it's also holding us back massively when it comes to realising our potential.

I doubt that's true. Misrepresenting the facts isn't going to help any.

There you go sir:

http://i.imgur.com/bBUiA.jpg

Not bottom :smug:

I wonder what wages we offered? £40k maybe.. QPR probably offer double.. would he choose us for £60k? I know its being held to ransom but desperate times desperate measures.

I'm quite impressed he wanted to come here rather than moneybags QPR initially. I know he had his head turned in the end but he must have been pretty keen on us if QPR had to start chucking even more money at him.

I'll donate a large amount of money to the forum if we can start disciplining those that post pictures of that cunt Ameobi. It's heartbreaking in a thread like this and makes us look like a pack of imbecilic buffoons to outsiders.

:laugh: