Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This *should* mean that Shola gets pushed down the pecking order. Possibly the best news of all.

He'll be starting LW against City, Remy on the bench, citing lack of fitness. Heard it here first.

the composition of

Remy - Cisse - HBA

should be perfect

With...

Anita - Cabaye - Sissoko

Behind it.

Watch Pardew f*** it up.

That is my ideal lineup as well really, with Marv introduced at select times. ]

But is Pardew even thinking of a 4-3-3?

He mentioned he wanted to revert back to it earlier in the summer, but he's also said he wants to play two strikers at all times which suggests he wants to play 442. I doubt we'll find out until an hour before the Man City game.

I think the system should be 4-3-3 as it stands but that will probably change if we get a winger in :lol:

Currently we are using a 4-2-3-1 and quite frankly the formation could change 2 or 3 more times by the time the deadline is over :lol:

Thread title is s*** craic. Not because I thought the deal was off, just because it's s*** craic.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9q0FG6nt7uc/T9_i7QmKo6I/AAAAAAAAeoo/dJDz4esUrx8/s200/Allegedly.jpg

Guest icemanblue

Serves people right for whinging like fuck about thread titles when they're perfectly up to speed with the latest anyway.

It's poor taste imo.

Cringey, too.

Ooohh, we are getting there!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EfNy-Fd0lfY/USZPNSGbuqI/AAAAAAAAEsQ/xW40lpt7Pqs/s400/tumblr_me0qznrQ6H1r3pphlo1_400.gif

Is that even humanly possible? :lol: