Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

good game by him, shame he won't be here permanently

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/Smileys/Newcastle-Online/BangHead.gif

Aye it's starting to get on my tits as well.

1. You don't know he won't be here.

2. There is no need to be unnecessarily negative about the situation.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm enjoying having a striker who scores goals play for us.

Brilliant. Just cool as fuck, proper finisher. Can play a fair bit, too.

Like having our own Thierry Henry. If we could ever get him, Ben Arfa and Cisse all firing at the same time we'd be deadly. Losing faith in Cisse though.

Guest bimpy474

how different last season might have ended with him in the ranks. Ah well better late than never

He could have played in the Europa league as well if he had have signed.

Guest Howaythetoon

Very Henry like. Although not as quick, he does seem to have a harder shot. The good thing for us I suppose is that you sense he's not playing at full pelt yet, that there is more to come. He needs to stay wide left though, he is not a CF. Love his work-rate too!

Very Henry like. Although not as quick, he does seem to have a harder shot. The good thing for us I suppose is that you sense he's not playing at full pelt yet, that there is more to come. He needs to stay wide left though, he is not a CF. Love his work-rate too!

Yep genuinely quality player. Love watching him play and he's our match winner for the derby.