Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think you could quite easily put together a team of players from various mid-table Premier League teams who are "better" than the ones in Leicester's team, but would be very dangerous to upset the apple cart at this point. The whole point is that they are a splendid team, and much better than the sum of their parts. I certainly wouldn't want a character like Remy replacing Vardy when the chips are down.

Think you could quite easily put together a team of players from various mid-table Premier League teams who are "better" than the ones in Leicester's team, but would be very dangerous to upset the apple cart at this point. The whole point is that they are a splendid team, and much better than the sum of their parts. I certainly wouldn't want a character like Remy replacing Vardy when the chips are down.

Aye.

I don't see how Remy would fit into Leicester's starting 11, they are all about teamwork and effort. He'd be spending most of his time on the bench. Leicester really don't want to upset the apple cart, Remy would be a risk.

I don't see how Remy would fit into Leicester's starting 11, they are all about teamwork and effort. He'd be spending most of his time on the bench. Leicester really don't want to upset the apple cart, Remy would be a risk.

Classic denial.

We're miles behind Leicester as a team but could maybe offer more playing time. And more money.

or he could get a premiership medal and play in next seasons champions league

Well he's already got one of those medals and is still in the champions league, albeit not getting much of a game.

If we weren't at risk of a relegation that would cost us the few decent players we have, I'd be all for Remy to Leicester. Their season is Premier League story of the decade. Since they ended last season with 7 wins in their last 9 games, their form looks too good for too long for them to miss out on CL, if not challenge all the way for the title.

Just can't see Chelsea releasing Remy just to help him out for the Euros, they will want to keep him due to their lack of options especially if Costs gets injured.

Then there are wages, convincing Remy to leave London and Chelsea getting someone else in.  Can't see this getting done.

They're getting Pato?

Hit a stumbling block apparently.  Even then is he an out and out striker?

Is Remy? They've chosen to play a non-scoring Hazard as a false nine instead of him

Is Loic Remy a striker?