Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I can see it now, we sign him he goes down with staring in the face obvious evidence or if we stay clear he gets found not guilty.

It will end up with him close to joining us then QPR bidding to themselves and then offering him double what they are paying him now.

hmmm which will it be stiffy

Him joining QPR, getting found not guilty, coming to us next season and then getting found guilty on an appeal.

What is it with us and rapists? Bramble, Pards and now this c***...

Pardew has never been accused of rape, just having an affair with a players wife, Bramble was never accused whilst he was at the cub.

You could have at least used Ranger as an example.

You have never acquainted yourself with the Pards MOTD video going " ohhhhh he raped him there"?

Guest reefatoon

Tino probably raped someone too.

Aye, the Barcelona defence on that epic epic night.

Guest taps01

Seems an obvious one to be honest not sure why we weren't in there as soon as the season ended.

Argh, there is something quite pathetic about us going back to this guy.

Goodness sake, surely we've got more options than this!

I'd rather go back to Maiga, Gameiro, Erdinc even! This guy's behaviour in January was atrocious.

Not read a lot about the rape allegations but he looked like a really good player for QPR and obviously we've scouted the shit out of him already.

Signs for Spurs = Not guilty

Signs for us = Guilty

Guest icemanblue

At the end of the day if he signed for us and played well nobody would care if he went around raping people.

Exactly.

At the end of the day if he signed for us and played well nobody would care if he went around raping people.

With us signing Barton after previous convictions, our 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th chances given to Ranger, and our 'partnership' with Wonga amongst other things I think it's too late for us to play the 'righteous' card as our board have shown that they don't really have much moral.

I guess though that we also have to remember that at this point it is only an allegation and he could be innocent. 

With us signing Barton after previous convictions, our 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th chances given to Ranger, and our 'partnership' with Wonga amongst other things I think it's too late for us to play the 'righteous' card as our board have shown that they don't really have much moral.

I guess though that we also have to remember that at this point it is only an allegation and he could be innocent. 

It'll be more a practical issue than a moral one. We can't afford to sign him if he's going to be doing porridge.