Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

I personally think there is a difference in valuations, hence the constant bleeting about 'making an offer'. He's out of contract in the summer and hasn't been playing much, we've probably been talking to him and Dekka will offer 6m or summink. That's the delay. What else could it be? All 3 sides are seeing who blinks first.

He isnt out of contract at all

@davidmcrossan: Today's Lequipe has #OM waiting for/expecting #nufc offer for #remy of over 10 mill, again says player will study offer

See this is the kind of thing that I find strange...It's the 9th of Jan and they are STILL WAITING for an offer. :lol:

For all we know OM have said they want a replacement in before we can do anything. Maybe they have said he is staying with the training squad until they return. Just because the media have said we havent bid doesnt mean we havent been talking to them and verbally reached agreements. Fair enough the club is historically shite at this but its too much of an over reaction on here over it. He could still be signed and registered by tomorrow night for all we know

See above post. :)

I personally think there is a difference in valuations, hence the constant bleeting about 'making an offer'. He's out of contract in the summer and hasn't been playing much, we've probably been talking to him and Dekka will offer 6m or summink. That's the delay. What else could it be? All 3 sides are seeing who blinks first.

In the summer??

:thup:

Guest Roger Kint

In the summer??

Not til 2015

Guest Roger Kint

And if he was surely Ashley would just offer him a contract for June instead of paying £10m now? No way would he pay near that if he was OOC

In the summer??

Not til 2015

Yeah I read about the 5yr deal in 2010, but a few papers are saying he's in his last year now...

Guest Roger Kint

In the summer??

Not til 2015

Yeah I read about the 5yr deal in 2010, but a few papers are saying he's in his last year now...

No doubt Ryder knowing that clown :lol:

Goes to show how hopeless the media is tbh

Guest Roger Kint

Didnt see it mentioned earlier but scott wilson now saying Remy in no rush to decide between competing parties. #NUFC identified Aubamayeng as preferred alternative, but also revisiting Mevlut Erdinc  :lol:

Guest Slippery Sam

Sure I just saw him going into The Arcade chippy in Whitley.  Then again, it could have been Jonny Dekker as the sun was in my eyes at the time.

Going back to the quote that (according to the Journal) Remy made about preferring to go to Germany, the only thing I can see on L'Equipe's website is from yesterday saying that we are his preferred choice (and it mentions nothing about German clubs). I reckon someone's picked up a false quote.

Here's said article:

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Remy-prefere-newcastle/340812

I have not seen anything concrete but there's a lot of people around the internet on various forums including OM forums saying that Remy quote was fake but until i see confirmation i can't really say either way.

I'm not bothered about it anyway, the thing that annoys me is how long we are taking and i'm getting genuinely concerned now that we will buy Debuchy and that's it  :undecided:

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

Would expect Remy resolution before the weekend. And remember, it's not a saga until you've written about it for 4 months #debuchy

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite

:anguish:

Going back to the quote that (according to the Journal) Remy made about preferring to go to Germany, the only thing I can see on L'Equipe's website is from yesterday saying that we are his preferred choice (and it mentions nothing about German clubs). I reckon someone's picked up a false quote.

Here's said article:

I have not seen anything concrete but there's a lot of people around the internet on various forums including OM forums saying that Remy quote was fake but until i see confirmation i can't really say either way.

I'm not bothered about it anyway, the thing that annoys me is how long we are taking and i'm getting genuinely concerned now that we will buy Debuchy and that's it  :undecided:

How long we've taken? It's only the 9th of January.

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

Would expect Remy resolution before the weekend. And remember, it's not a saga until you've written about it for 4 months #debuchy

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite

Good news, we can't allow this to drag on for too much longer.

Here's said article:

How long we've taken? It's only the 9th of January.

True but i remain negative in my mind and get the feeling of any last day rush..... considering past experiences under Ashley you can't blame me surely?

Surely we can't be pursuing a player that's not interested in coming. I'm sure the club have an idea whether they can get him to move here or not.

Then again, we chased Gameiro for three months only for him to turn us down.

Resolution by the weekend is vital. We need to sort this quickly. The Reading/Villa games are HUGE.