Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We were crying out yesterday for some support further up the field with Cisse. Remy's pace and movement would give us a host of options too. Massively excited if this one comes off. A front three of Remy, Cisse and Ben Arfa would mean we go into games like yesterday with far more potential to win them.

Yeah I've liked Remy for ages and when it was known Ba was leaving I was actually over the moon when we were linked with Remy because in my opinion us having Remy in our side will make us much more of an attacking threat. I think attacking wise Ba leaving and Remy coming in we are going to be a much better club, him coming in isn't just a replacement on Ba he is an upgrade. Used wisely in a formation the same or similar ot what I said last night night not only is he an upgrade on Ba but also Jonas and Obertan.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Champions League winners Marseille a pointless club? ok  :lol:

Erm...20 years ago?

So what? they still won it and besides they are probably with Lyon the biggest club in France they are far from pointless.

Just a ridiculous thing to say tbh.

I think the quality level of the french league is poor (and it shows when their champions regularly collect awful humiliations in the CL every year, if they're not Lyon), so I'd consider wanting to stay there as lack of ambition. Marseille to me are neither good nor charming in spite of what they won a million years ago, but then again, it's a personal opinion.

Francois Piraux ‏@F8Piraux

OM President Vincent Labrune : "We have a agreement with Newcastle for the transfer of Rémy. Loïc can negotiate with them." (RMC) #NUFC

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/funny-cowboy-dance.gif

Francois Piraux ‏@F8Piraux

OM President Vincent Labrune : "We have a agreement with Newcastle for the transfer of Rémy. Loïc can negotiate with them." (RMC) #NUFC

Who is Francois Piraux? Sounds promosing indeed!

Some French journo

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/338060/om-labrune-accord-avec-newcastle-pour-remy/

Vincent Labrune, President of OM, told RMC Sport Marseille and Newcastle had agreed to transfer Loic Remy. The French striker has now found a common ground with the Magpies. "We have an agreement in principle with Newcastle, it is true, said Labrune. It was therefore authorized to Loïc chat with them. For the rest, wait patiently ... "Pending the announcement of a global agreement, OM moves to Sochaux on Sunday (21h), closing the 20th day of Ligue 1. And Loic Remy will not play Bonal.