Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seriously though, players must be buying this patter from Pardew about it all being down to injuries. That or Cabaye is properly in love with the place.

We're 16th. :lol:

Well do you think it's that far fetched that potential signings take one look at our players and realize our false league position?

Seriously though, players must be buying this patter from Pardew about it all being down to injuries. That or Cabaye is properly in love with the place.

Well do you think it's that far fetched that potential signings take one look at our players and realize our false league position?

Of course not. It's the reasoning for that position that I'm referring to.

We're on course for 36 points with these players.

Guest nufcmatty2010

Krul

Debuchy , Collo, Willo (New CB) Santon

Anita      Tiote

Benny          Cabs              Remy

Cisse

Krul

Anita      Tiote

Cisse

Is Krul gonna be ok by the corner flag?

Cabaye Anita

Ben Arfa  Marveaux.    Remy

Cisse

:fwap:

My worry about that line up is to weak and small in centre midfield, not tough enough really. We could do with someone sitting alongside Cabs or Anita really, and I wouldn't mind a 6 footer

Krul

Anita      Tiote

Cisse

Is Krul gonna be ok by the corner flag?

Also are we going to be punished for fielding an extra player?

Mind it's good that we seem to be taking window at least half serious, two signings with a lot of potential for us. We need to start performing and dominating on the pitch now though and think a Center Half and Hard Working/Dominating midfielder will help us do that. We have players like Cabs and Anita who can pass the ball and create but need someone to break things down really. Problem is I don't know who, having Cabaye's workrate back will help massively but need that midfield to defence area closed down a bit when we don't have the ball and need to get the ball back quicker than we do

Well yes of course. The idea though is that we improve on form and have a reasonably good second half of the season, finishing 11th to 14th ish.

Well yes of course. The idea though is that we improve on form and have a reasonably good second half of the season, finishing 11th to 14th ish.

Hope so. Pardew's got very few excuses from here.

Hope so. Pardew's got very few excuses from here.

These signings are giving him rope to hang himself if he cant turn it around now.