Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Bert Shaft

Would be great if he was the only signing they made and then he got injured for the rest of the season.

Wont be the only signing though, cos they've also signed the mightyTal Ben Haim.  :naughty:

I honestly don't think he'll give a shite, think he'll be happy with his pay packet, although he's probably praying for relegation :lol: quick release and a cheap move to a 'bigger' club who'll match said pay packet.

f*** him.

I honestly don't think he'll give a shite, think he'll be happy with his pay packet, although he's probably praying for relegation :lol: quick release and a cheap move to a 'bigger' club who'll match said pay packet.

f*** him.

That's the thing, signing a player who will be better off if the team gets relegated seems like a really bad idea to me :lol:

Unless they have put a massive staying up bonus in his contract why the hell wouldn't he want them to be relegated? :lol:

he'd have to drop his wages significantly, I reckon he'll have screwed himself if he doesn't perform well, no-one who pays the wages he has will come for him.

he'd have to drop his wages significantly, I reckon he'll have screwed himself if he doesn't perform well, no-one who pays the wages he has will come for him.

That'd be the case anywhere. It's win-win for Remy. They stay up, he keeps his big contract, they go down, he's free to go anywhere probably on terms he'd have got here anyway.