Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You could work details out so that we have agreed terms with the players, and a transfer and contract is valid conditional of all charges being dropped.

On our terms basically so no other clubs can nip in and sign the player.

Guest Alexinho

More than sure today we will get

"QPR Reject Newcastle's Offer To Take Remy On Loan"

Fairly sure that will be the case and then where do we go, can't see us getting anyone in now

Bent out of the picture?

So who else is looking to take him on loan exactly?

There's 2 ways to look at this. He's either a mercenary / parasite (See: Owen, Duff) (and who in football these days isn't?) or you just accept that, as a person, he went to a club who looked to have an ambitious project and excellent pay. It didn't work out, it happens.

Doesn't mean he wouldn't want to come here though, and if he scores goals and does well, would anybody give a s*** anyway? IIRC he wanted to come here originally, but if a better offer is on the table.. well.. it happens.

More than sure today we will get

"QPR Reject Newcastle's Offer To Take Remy On Loan"

Fairly sure that will be the case and then where do we go, can't see us getting anyone in now

Bent out of the picture?

What's the point in buying Bent if who we really want is Gomis?

I didn't like that he rejected us in the January window, however, they almost doubled his wage no wonder his head was turned. Not sure who pushed for the release clause in his contract whether it was QPR offering it as an extra incentive as if to say "look don't worry you won't have to play Championship football" or his team wanting protection.

Either way don't think he can be blamed too much, smacks a bit of a mercenary but understandable where clubs can be c**ts as well as players.

If we can pay him what we wanted to pay him originally then I'd be happy with this deal especially if potential court case goes away.

Even if he is a money grabber I assume most of us will forget that if he does come here and plays well for us.

Put this in the brain dead thread but he is at talksport so....

Ian Abrahams ‏@BroadcastMoose 1m

Newcastle gossip - for those asking about the Loic Remy link - I'm lead to believe the player is in the North East today, watch this space

Expand

Put this in the brain dead thread but he is at talksport so....

Ian Abrahams ‏@BroadcastMoose 1m

Newcastle gossip - for those asking about the Loic Remy link - I'm lead to believe the player is in the North East today, watch this space

Expand

Setting the window ableyze marra #FTM

So if this does come off do we think Pardew will go back to the 4-3-3? with Remy Cisse and HBA. Remy playing the roll left hand side like Ba did?

Nope. He'll play Remy and Cisse upfront.

Guess who wins again?

http://www.utd111.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/jonas.jpeg

If QPR are mad enough to agree to a deal where they continue to pay part of the player's wages and risk losing him for the relatively low release clause fee apparently in his contract if he is cleared from the rape charges and does well enough for the other club, surely there would be other Premiership clubs interested in that kind of deal? Still can't see us getting him on this basis, although I'm surprised QPR haaven't told us to do one yet...