Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

At least with QPR being relegated we won't have to hear Harry's bullshit once this business is concluded. Stupid old c***.

He'll get them promoted straight away and they'll be splashing cash again.

At least with QPR being relegated we won't have to hear Harry's bullshit once this business is concluded. Stupid old c***.

He'll get them promoted straight away and they'll be splashing cash again.

I'll worry about that in 12 months. In the meantime I'll enjoy a year of saggy chops free premiership.

Guest bimpy474

I don't think Redknapp has as much say in QPR's decision-making as his humongous gob makes out.

;D So true.

IMO I never really believed Remy would go out on loan. Never.

QPR are full of it. They'll never admit they messed up, and take a hit like that.

Hopefully Remy gets stuck in the Championship in a World Cup year. The dufus.

I'm sure he's crying in his sleep, 80k a week and no World Cup .  Oh the pain.  I'm sure he was worried about his France future when he decided to join qpr.

Guest bimpy474

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 38m

Charlie Austin's move to #qpr clears the way for Remy to be loaned out . #nufc still talking to striker's representatives.

:lol: Ryder's on it.

QPR are full of it. They'll never admit they messed up, and take a hit like that.

I'm sure he's crying in his sleep, 80k a week and no World Cup .  Oh the pain.  I'm sure he was worried about his France future when he decided to join qpr.

He'll be getting paid maybe £15k a week more than he'd get elsewhere to forgo his chances of going to the world cup, I'm sure he's chuffed :lol:

When he signed for QPR I'm sure he thought that he'd either stay up with them or move this summer with no problem at all (hence the relegation release clause).  Either way he'd be fine to still get into the France squad if he performed well.  I doubt he expected to get done for rape and possibly be stuck in the Championship which gives him almost no chance of being selected.  If you reckon he just isn't bothered about playing for France in the biggest Football event on earth you're mad IMO.

A club, probably not us, will come in for him this window. He's worth the gamble, after he's shown he can cut the business in this league, even for a team as hopeless as QPR.

I'd be absolutely amazed, nobody will take that kind of gamble on a possible rapist.

A club, probably not us, will come in for him this window. He's worth the gamble, after he's shown he can cut the business in this league, even for a team as hopeless as QPR.

I'd be absolutely amazed, nobody will take that kind of gamble on a possible rapist.

The risk is there yes, but im sure Tiote and Colo will protect the weaker ones.

He would be gutted when the season starts I'm sure.

He'll be getting paid maybe £15k a week more than he'd get elsewhere to forgo his chances of going to the world cup, I'm sure he's chuffed :lol:

When he signed for QPR I'm sure he thought that he'd either stay up with them or move this summer with no problem at all (hence the relegation release clause).  Either way he'd be fine to still get into the France squad if he performed well.  I doubt he expected to get done for rape and possibly be stuck in the Championship which gives him almost no chance of being selected.  If you reckon he just isn't bothered about playing for France in the biggest Football event on earth you're mad IMO.

I must be mad then, extra 15k a week on top of 65k and a well deserved extra long summer break in the holiday destination of my choice.  Come back the next season fresher than the rest.

Ah man that's just mad.

Ha! Are you for real?

The guy wasn't begging under the bridge before he got that contract at QPR you know! He had money already.

I'm sure when the season starts and the reality that he is in the second tier of English football hits, he'll feel like an idiot.

Regardless of how much of a mercenary he is, I'm sure he wasn't even imagining being stuck in the championship this year.

Otherwise I doubt he would have had that clause inserted.

Pity he had to go molesting chicks, which now means no one wants to activate the clause for now.

I must be mad then, extra 15k a week on top of 65k and a well deserved extra long summer break in the holiday destination of my choice.  Come back the next season fresher than the rest.

Ah man that's just mad.

Yeah mate, its fucking bonkers, seriously.

You may not be bothered about the World Cup but Footballers tend to want to go like.  They only get a certain number of chances to play at them and they have every other summer to go on holiday and plenty more time for that when their very short career ends.

Ah man that's just mad.

Yeah mate, its f***ing bonkers, seriously.

You may not be bothered about the World Cup but Footballers tend to want to go like.  They only get a certain number of chances to play at them and they have every other summer to go on holiday and plenty more time for that when their very short career ends.

Watch how they play, I'd say majority of them don't give two hoots, of course not many would admit to that in public as its taboo.

Champions league these days is the top tier of football.  Not World Cup.

The Champions League is ever year, players have plenty of chances for that.  The World Cup happens maybe 5 times in a players career at the very most

But whatever man you just keep thinking that players don't want to go to the World Cup..

I think you'll find the World Cup is part of a players career.  I honestly don't know what your obsession with this is but I can assure you I wouldn't be hurt if a player wasn't interested in going to a World Cup, I'd think him an idiot and a very rare case though.

I think you'll find the World Cup is part of a players career.  I honestly don't know what your obsession with this is but I can assure you I wouldn't be hurt if a player wasn't interested in going to a World Cup, I'd think him an idiot and a very rare case though.

Really so if a player never gets to play in the World Cup , would that mean they never had a career?  Or is it just a bit part career?  What about the players that quit international early to prolong their club careers?

A player that puts his bank balance and career before World Cup.  Yeah that is really rare.  Does not make them a bad person and very understandable I say.  That does not mean they don't want to go the World Cup my friend , it's just about their priorities.

I said a part of their career, everything a player does in Football is part of that obviously.  Staying in the Championship for £15k extra per week wouldn't be Remy putting his career ahead of the World Cup, it would be damaging his career purely for a few extra quid.

Anyway its all been said now and I just fundamentally disagree with you so I'm out.