Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate to be a negative Nelly but you don't just buy good players and get movement, it comes from coaching on the training ground.

But if we get Gomis and Remy that should see us safe IMO.

I hate to be a negative Nelly but you don't just buy good players and get movement, it comes from coaching on the training ground.

Attacking players usually have good movement instinctively. The problem will be going backwards to defend I would think. Since Pardew's coaching is usually defensive by nature it might work out okay, similar to Dalglish flourishing with Keegan's players for a while.

I didn't mean it did, more as a general plea to break up the static, sarcastic moping that's infected our squad since the days of souness. won't happen but a man can wish.

Awesome, if there is one transfer I really want us to get this season it's Remy, that is unless all of a sudden Messi falls in love with some slapper off Geordie shore, fancies living in a house by Jesmond dene and playing his trade in Black & White.

We'd have nearly the perfect 11 for a 4-2-4.

Debuchy

Santon

Coloccini

Mbiwa/Taylor

Sissoko

Cabaye

Ben Arfa

Remy

Cisse

Gomis

Fucking hell. :lol:

Pardew