Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We'd have nearly the perfect 11 for a 4-2-4.

Debuchy

Santon

Coloccini

Mbiwa/Taylor

Sissoko

Cabaye

Ben Arfa

Remy

Cisse

Gomis

f***ing hell. :lol:

Pardew 

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/cry/grand/dawson_crying_gif.gif

Even Pardew can't relegate us with a squad like that  :lol:

Challenge accepted

http://www.nufcblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/alan-pardew-points-the-finger-360.jpg http://perfectpete.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/one1.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdhf98FZhlPlIJrhY785wN74BBMNSAwwhtlxwwhP47MOiKaQFFvA http://ballsybanter.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/AlanPardew.jpg

IF these two deals go through without Cisse going, this season suddenly looks exciting - that's how fine the line is. August 1st, we're the only PL club not to sign a senior player and it's the summer from hell - now look at us!

We didn't need much but if we pull it off then it's a pleasant surprise.....surely even Pardew can't fuck this up?!?!?

IF these two deals go through without Cisse going, this season suddenly looks exciting - that's how fine the line is. August 1st, we're the only PL club not to sign a senior player and it's the summer from hell - now look at us!

We didn't need much but if we pull it off then it's a pleasant surprise.....surely even Pardew can't fuck this up?!?!?

Like you say, it sounds exciting then you remember that Pardew/Kinnear/Ashley are running things and any optimism quickly fades.

Like you say, it sounds exciting then you remember that Pardew/Kinnear/Ashley are running things and any optimism quickly fades.

yep, looking forward to watching the 2 new strikers we've signed worry about what the opposition can do to us and defend from the front

The fact of the matter is that we are not going to bring in Remy or Gomis and have them on the bench in a world cup year. They both wouldn't accept it.

It's also highly unlikely Cisse or Ben Arfa will get benched.

Therefore it is likely to be a 4-4-2 or hopefully more of a 4-2-4 with Ben Arfa and Remy wide.

With neither having a any sort of pre-season by the time they get match fit and sharp Ben Arfa will be crocked so we can fit them in (Remy behind Cisse and Gomis).

Problem solved :)

Still need another winger.. preferably capable of playing either side.

Ashley doesn't do cake decorating.

Thats because there is never cake around long enough. He just wakes up sat topless on the floor, in a corner of the room with cake all around his mouth and no memory of what happened.

Guest Haris Vuckic

We'd have nearly the perfect 11 for a 4-2-4.

Debuchy

Santon

Coloccini

Mbiwa/Taylor

Sissoko

Cabaye

Ben Arfa

Remy

Cisse

Gomis

f***ing hell. :lol:

Pardew 

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/cry/grand/dawson_crying_gif.gif

Even Pardew can't relegate us with a squad like that  :lol:

He might even finish 5th :lol:

I was against a permanent signing because he has allegedly raped someone, and therefore signing him would show a lack of respect for the alleged victim.

However a loan signing strikes the right balance, it is now up to the player to keep a low profile, show his innocence and prove he is worthy of signing.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I was against a permanent signing because he has allegedly raped someone, and therefore signing him would show a lack of respect for the alleged victim.

However a loan signing strikes the right balance, it is now up to the player to keep a low profile, show his innocence and prove he is worthy of signing.

I'm not going to lie. I once read a book called ''Do Ants Have arseholes'' as It was a gift. Im more of a Dostoevsky man but the above has to be the daftest thing I've ever read.

I was against reading this as it shows a total lack of respect to my brain.

Remy + Gomis = :smug: (x Pardew = :anguish:)

I have to say and this is my (imo brave) assumption that Pardew must have SOME say in our transfer targets, the fact we only seem to be going after forwards/attackers gives me hope he might not be such a minge next season.

He recently commented himself on the fact we need to concentrate on what we do more than what the opposition will do like we did last season didn't he? Please tell me I didn't make that up in some uber head in the sand state? If he did that could be a real turning point because that was my biggest issue.

If we can get these two 'over the line' and we turn our focus to attack rather than defend and hope we snatch something we have a very capable team. People have said we don't have the players to create chances but I really think we do, it was the way we set up rather than the ability of the players that stopped us.

Guest icemanblue

Scott Wilson saying that Napoli and Spurs are in for him, like. Doesn't sound as if it's at quite as advanced a stage as the Mirror article suggests.