Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

how much are the rumours saying this bloke is going to cost then?

12mill euros + marveaux.

jesus christ, and he hasn't played for them this season?

doesn't seem like a great swap for ba on paper given that after 18 months we're only just starting to see value out of marveaux

how much are the rumours saying this bloke is going to cost then?

12mill euros + marveaux.

jesus christ, and he hasn't played for them this season?

doesn't seem like a great swap for ba on paper given that after 18 months we're only just starting to see value out of marveaux

aye then again how much did ben arfa play for them before coming here ? got to agree though i'd rather keep marveaux even after the limited appearances.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

£20m for Remy, M'Vila and Diame. The Fail are off their f***ing rocker.

They're more likely to put that money up than Ashley

But Remy would be as unlikely to join them as us.

Want Remy here as I think he will suit the system BUT would be gutted if we let Marveaux go, he has started to come good now and he is very much needed

Marveaux doesn't look like a wide player to me, at least not in the formations we've used when he's played. He seems to be more of a replacement for Cabaye. We could still do with a Remy type forward but with Ba digging his heels in that looks unlikely now.

I don't like Marveaux out wide personally he's a AM if we were to part with him as part of the Remy deal i would hope we would buy a AM.

I would rather just pay straight cash for Remy but if the club want to go down this route i hope we bring a midfielder in.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Alan Pardew has already been asked if the sight of Remy, Ba and Papiss Cisse was a possibility. But he said recently: “We won’t know that until the end of the transfer window.”

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/12/31/clubs-must-weigh-up-full-package-for-demba-ba-72703-32519188/#ixzz2Gde84g2Z

Alan Pardew has already been asked if the sight of Remy, Ba and Papiss Cisse was a possibility. But he said recently: “We won’t know that until the end of the transfer window.”

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/12/31/clubs-must-weigh-up-full-package-for-demba-ba-72703-32519188/#ixzz2Gde84g2Z

The right thing to do would be to sign Remy regardless of Ba's situation, then let him and Cisse fight for the striker's shirt. That would mean Ashley looking beyond the next 6 month's balance sheets though, and by now we know that's not what he does.