Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So he's quick, scores goals, can play in a few positions.

Formation time!!

Remy      Cisse      HBA

Cabaye   

Tiote  Anita

Santon  Colo   S Taylor*  Debuchy

Krul

:notbad: (even though I know naff all about Remy).

* Get a new centre back in, who I have probably never heard of and it's fantasy best team we have ever had ever!!!

FYP.

Know very little about the lad, the injury and confidence issues are a concern but how good is he really?

Can play out wide right? which side? Is he quick?

Before he got injured at end of last season he was lightning, i mean Walcott lightning.

That injury might have effected his speed( i haven't seen him this year) who knows but lets hope not.

He mainly plays wide right or center but i have seen him play wide left too, he's also very good in the air as well( attacks the ball exceedingly well) as well as being very fast.

The main reason i'm excited about this is quite frankly he provides something we haven't had since Bellamy left.... Raw pace.

This is genuinely not an attempt to troll, but wasn't pace the main reason you brought in Obertan?

So by the sounds of it..

Tiote Anita

HBA  Cabaye  Remy

Cisse

is the plan if we get him?

Looks pretty good that like. Not seen owt of Remy of course, being a neanderthal Premier League watcher.

Tbf ignoring Remy it would still be f*cking good with Marveaux instead.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Know very little about the lad, the injury and confidence issues are a concern but how good is he really?

Before he got injured at end of last season he was lightning, i mean Walcott lightning.

That injury might have effected his speed( i haven't seen him this year) who knows but lets hope not.

He mainly plays wide right or center but i have seen him play wide left too, he's also very good in the air as well( attacks the ball exceedingly well) as well as being very fast.

The main reason i'm excited about this is quite frankly he provides something we haven't had since Bellamy left.... Raw pace.

This is genuinely not an attempt to troll, but wasn't pace the main reason you brought in Obertan?

http://moviecarpet.com/iwave/images/15/o-philip-kaufman-s-invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-and-the-enduring-power-of-the-scream.jpg

It's alright man, everyone has seen him play loads and loads and he's French so he must be good.

Seriously man. Cheer the fuck up :lol:

La vérité fait mal non?

I see your point but it gets tiresome seeing you act like a miserable bastard in every single thread going.

It's realism and reigning in of hope, I'll wait until  these alleged superstars start playing well before going on like a lunatic.

On the plus he can't be worse than Shola & we need a forward of sorts so it's :thup:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Out of interest did the times break the news of the tiote deal way before anyone else or was that the times. Anyway this is likely to be bollocks we are nufc we don't do things this easy

Daily fail iirc

Out of interest did the times break the news of the tiote deal way before anyone else or was that the times. Anyway this is likely to be bollocks we are nufc we don't do things this easy

I don't think it was the times but I do remember it was the times

:)