Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Watching Arsenal play in their directors box today apparently :D

More his level to be fair.

Its sad because if we had any sort of ambition, we are a perfect club for him.

Yes and no he really doesn't have the stomach for any sort or fight tbh.

Given the fact he choose QPR over us shows he's the one who lacks ambition as well.

Was great to have him but won't shed no tears at his departure.

Guest palnese

Good signing for Arsenal though, I think with Giroud, Podolski and Remy they are sorted up front.

They still need another top striker imo. I'd use Remy in a narrow attacking role to the left with a main striker (not Giroud) just ahead of him.

Good signing for Arsenal though, I think with Giroud, Podolski and Remy they are sorted up front.

They still need another top striker imo. I'd use Remy in a narrow attacking role to the left with a main striker (not Giroud) just ahead of him.

Podolski could be off then? Rumours of him wanting to head back to Koln. IMO there isnt really a main striker out there for Arsenal that is better than Giroud.

It was idiotic of dick head Kinnear to not have a clause to make the move permanent. I know the court case was there, but surely we knew it would be settled before the end of the season. If he was convicted, dont make the move permanent.

It was idiotic of dick head Kinnear to not have a clause to make the move permanent. I know the court case was there, but surely we knew it would be settled before the end of the season. If he was convicted, dont make the move permanent.

An option to buy clause makes no difference. The decision would have still been Remy's to make and as we all pretty much knew he wasn't staying here beyond a season.

An option to buy clause makes no difference. The decision would have still been Remy's to make and as we all pretty much knew he wasn't staying here beyond a season.

If we had ambition (replaced Cabaye) and signed a few players of similar quality, he may have wanted to. But then again he would still be working under Pardew, which is a afir enough reason not to sign.

If we had ambition (replaced Cabaye) and signed a few players of similar quality, he may have wanted to. But then again he would still be working under Pardew, which is a afir enough reason not to sign.

Nay chance for me.

As I stated earlier, He choose to sign for QPR over us, that should tell you all you need to know.

No doubting he's a good player mind but his mind is firmly focused on how much he can earn not what he can win.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

They haven't solved their main problem which has been a striker to lead the line. Giroud hasn't convinced and Sanogo is still inexperienced .

Think Wenger needs to go all out and try and sign somebody like Lars Bender to play in the middle of the park with Ramsey.

When we first got him in on loan I thought we had a shot of keeping him. But given how well he has done, and how our season went after Boxing Day, selling Cabaye, not strengthening.. I haven't thought for a second he would be here next year.

We'd have to offer unreal personal terms and we won't. There's no reason for him to sign here.

Well that's 50% of this season's league goals shipped out now with him and Cabaye away - can't wait to see which top strikers we'll be splashing the cash on to replace him....