Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ItalianMagpie

Even if it was true we wouldn't be the only ones who met the Marseille's asking price. And if it comes to the player's own choice, I'm afraid we're not that tempting at the moment, and certainly cannot count on a massive wage offer from Fat Mike.

Still can't see this happening.

Even if it was true we wouldn't be the only ones who met the Marseille's asking price. And if it comes to the player's own choice, I'm afraid we're not that tempting at the moment, and certainly cannot count on a massive wage offer from Fat Mike.

Get out of here.

If we sign him and Debuchy then we will have 11 French speaking players in our squad.

Come on Le Toon!

Sissoko will come as well, we have more french mates than Juve and Spurs ;)

If he does and we get a centre half, i'll shove a baguette up my stinky rosebud without butter.

:thup:

Still, nice to see we're apparently trying, and not just at 10pm on the 31st