Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man, Remy's stuck at QPR now for sure. They won't reduce his fee based off of that medical, no chance.

Bet he thought he was so clever when he signed there for the big bucks, thinking he'd be off somewhere else after one season.

Guest bimpy474

I thought the fee was only £8m anyway?

It's 8.5m for top 4 teams, 11m for 5th and 6th, 15m for everyone else. As they finished in the table last season.

Reckon if we matched Liverpools offer they would accept it. I think they want the money and he clearly wants to leave.

Not sure we will be interested though.

Guest palnese

It's all about value for money though. If we sign him for 15m, will we get our money back, plus a little extra, in a year or two? Not very likely, given his medical history etc.

He'd just turn them down and stay at QPR IMO.

EDIT: Though I suppose whatever he wants would mean he could get a raise compared to what he gets now at QPR, in which case yeah he'd probably go.

I've seen Redknapp and Fernandez interviewed about Remy and they both gave the impression that Remy didn't want to be there. Would they really want to keep paying a striker 80k a week when he clearly doesn't give a toss about them?

They have their hands tied with him having a release clause, plus they know he wants away so they will do what they can to get him out the door this summer imo. Have a feeling we are probably his back up choice/sloppy seconds or whatever and he will end up here if he cannot execute a move to a better club with more ambition.

Guest firetotheworks

I think it's a cry for help.

Imagine Lee Ryder in a Network type of scenario. :lol:

I say that, I've never watched it all the way through like.

Redknapp - It can’t be a medical, he’s always been fit. “It must be other reasons.”

Aye right Dr Redknapp. I reckon I'd probably put my faith in Liverpool's medical team over your womens intuition, you saggy faced cockney twat.