Man Utd vs Newcastle Utd - 26/12/12 @ 3pm

Beren

Guest SweMatt

Well, here's to all the lads and lasses that got up early this morning to travel down.

Whatever the score, we will hear you through the tellies on the pub.  :aww:

Already Bought Welbeck and Valencia for my fantasy team, thinking of who i should make as my captain..i'm an optimist me.

Big possibility we'll rotate Valencia and Hernandez might get the nod over Welbeck.

Not sure what Fergie is going to do with this line-up to be honest, especially with the games coming as thick and fast as they do.

Already Bought Welbeck and Valencia for my fantasy team, thinking of who i should make as my captain..i'm an optimist me.

Big possibility we'll rotate Valencia and Hernandez might get the nod over Welbeck.

Not sure what Fergie is going to do with this line-up to be honest, especially with the games coming as thick and fast as they do.

Webb or Dowd ?

Webb or Dowd ?

Think Fergie sent them both good presents this year. Either will do.

Happened to my mam and dad at leicester (I think), they went to box office, and my dad logged the lass that worked for leicester into his online nufc account for his season ticket, showed them that a ticket had been bought for that game, and they just printed him a new ticket from their box office. They didn't bother contacting nufc. Didn't charge owt either.

Thanks... Can't think of a better idea...

She got her ticket re-printed... I've told her come full time she'll realise she lost it for a reason...

Going to be watching this with various man utd fans out in Singapore. Going to be a nightmare.

Just call the glory hunting c***s for what they are. No point getting wound up by a bunch of table top supporters.

They are all my soon to be inlaws...so that might be frowned upon.

Going to be watching this with various man utd fans out in Singapore. Going to be a nightmare.

Just call the glory hunting c***s for what they are. No point getting wound up by a bunch of table top supporters.

Makes it even more important to set your stall out early to be honest. Aim to be so violently hostile and unpleasant that they never want to watch a match with you again, will save yourself years of trauma.

Makes it even more important to set your stall out early to be honest. Aim to be so violently hostile and unpleasant that they never want to watch a match with you again, will save yourself years of trauma.

Word . I have a Manchester United "supporting" brother in law. Every time they play Barca in Europe, let him say I've for no right supporting Barca/ any team who should beat Manchester United.

Happened to my mam and dad at leicester (I think), they went to box office, and my dad logged the lass that worked for leicester into his online nufc account for his season ticket, showed them that a ticket had been bought for that game, and they just printed him a new ticket from their box office. They didn't bother contacting nufc. Didn't charge owt either.

Thanks... Can't think of a better idea...

She got her ticket re-printed... I've told her come full time she'll realise she lost it for a reason...

Champion!